shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a ring with a small good diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
thats a neat little ring... for $200 bucks- I say why not?

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
in a size that small the inclusions would likely be un-noticable... I can''t speak for the color because the ring does show alot of the stone. Its a tough call... Maybe you could call and ask about each ring to try and get a better feel for the company? I still think for the price its worth the risk. I like those designs.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock
Finally I bought these two rings at Overstock.com
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=product&prod_id=1864239
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=product&prod_id=1888424

Surprisingly the rings appeared to be even better than on the pictures. Now I do not know which one to leave for a gift and which one to send back. What do you think?
By the way, Overstock provides a very good service, unlike WorldJewelry which I had a very bad experience with. The items were shipped by Overstock next day after placing the order. The overall quality is very decent. They also have a nice feature of live online help.

Irina

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi irina,

That''s hard to say, they are very different from each other! I personally like the first one. If you''re not sure of the recipients taste to know which one they''d like, it might be the safer one to go with.

Hopefully more will chime in with opinions!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, that''s a hard one since they both look nice.

But my vote is for the 1st ring.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot you for your opinions!
After thinking for a day, I decided to go with the second one: tri color pave diamond ring. Why? It looks very nice on a finger, especially because I know that the young lady wears a pink gold wedding band. So the rose petals of the ring of my choice will go very well with the pink color of her band. The pure whiteness of the first ring seems to me little boring and too formal. I think she will like the unusual combination of colors and design of the second ring. By the way, she is a wife of my beloved nephew. They got married a half year ago, and a month later her engagement ring was stolen. It was not an expensive ring, but the fact itself was very unpleasant. She will turn 25 years old this April, so I want to make a nice present for her.

Irina

Here is the picture of the ring on my hand :

PinkPaveRing.JPG

darling

Shiny_Rock
It''s a very nice gesture on your part, I am sure she will be thrilled.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock

Thanks to everybody!!!!

I changed my mind again after talking to my colleagues at work. Everybody liked the first one, a simple white gold with three diamonds. Regarding the tri-tone ring, it seems to me that the different colors of the ring details actually are made not of a solid gold but just pink/yellow gold plated. At least it looks like that. In addition to that the quality of the small pave diamonds is worse than the three stones of the first ring. One of my friends said that this flower-looking multi-color ring is too girlish. Again, I am in doubts… Any opinion is appreciated. The picture of my latest choice is attached

Thanks,

Irina

ThreeDiamondRing.JPG

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the 14k White Gold hands down... i think it is much more elegant and classy

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I like this last one you posted a lot better than the other one, personally.

*M*

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
The decision has been made!
Tomorrow will return the tri-color and keep the white one.

Irina

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results