shape
carat
color
clarity

need a little help in finding the exact stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
ok i don''t know to much about rubys but i''m going to be proposing to my gf and we have talked befor she dose not want a normal ring so i came up with a dsigne what i''m looking for is 6 4x2 bag cut rubys. these will be channel set in to the band and then a soltiar setting with a black diamond 1.5 crt . i alredy have the center stone. and the ring picked out. now i just need to find the rubys if any one could help me in finding a sight that would be reptuble. and meet what my needs are. i would be really apprecat it

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
That should be easy to find, 4x2 ruby baguettes are a calibrated size. The jeweler who is setting your ring should be able to find them for you. If not try one of the Pricescope vendors like winfield''s or niceice. Post pics when you''re done. I''m curious to see how it turns out.

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
will do!! thanks for the info

its going to be set in 18 whitegold. i was going to do both of our birth stones then thought that would be to bizy so i decied on my b stone her fav color.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby bags and black center is going to be stunning. I like it more than rubies and emeralds.

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
well one of the jewelrs i contacted emailed me today and gave me prices. for an A ruby he wanted 250
for A+ 275
A++ 300. is this right for a 4x2 bag cut?? i don''t really want to spend 1800 on side stones but if thats the genral cost i may have to do so.

any sugestions?

i have contacted others but nothing from them yet i don''t expect to hear from them till monday

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd probably get estimates from Wink and Michael E (gem shoppe.) If you want fine, amazing red rubies, yes, they can cost you, but I don't know how much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results