shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a good antiques appraiser for this Art Deco Broach

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sunshine1

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love art deco pieces and that piece is stunning. When you get it appraised, can you please post if the sapphires are genuine or synthetic?
Synthetic sapphires and rubies where commonly used in art deco jewelry. It''s a very interesting part of it''s history and I would love to know if that beautiful piece follows in that path. I have a few art deco pieces myself! I love the look of sapphires next to diamonds.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 9:25:14 PM
Author:Skippy123
My FIL might give this to me but I need a good Antiques appraiser first. Any suggestions??? Thanks in Advance
6.gif

30.gif

drool.gif

Skippy, rob a bank, sell your house, whatever it takes. That is to DIE for!
9.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome piece Skip , sorry can''t help out on your question...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, the brooch is gorgeous. Diamonds and sapphires are always a nice treat. I hope you get to keep it but at least it will stay in the family.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I am a little late here, but WOW what a lovely piece. I am glad you will be keeping it in your family Skippy. Those things can be so delicate to deal with.

It is so beautiful - please post some photos of your wearing it when you can. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results