shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a custom wrap for a tiffany solitaire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lukesthompson

Rough_Rock
I was just wondering if anyone knew the best approach to getting a custom wrap for my fiance''s 1.01 carat Tiffany 4-prong platinum engagement ring. She wants something symmetrical and nothing too gaudy to take away from the attention of the center stone, possible even just a simple platinum wrap without diamonds. I live in South Dakota and it''s hard to find a good jewelry store, let alone a good custom jewelry store. Anyone with any suggestions?

DavidEmslie

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Finding a good jewelry designer is hard. But once you find one stick with them for life. They are getting hard to fine.
Doing such a job would not be dificult. A simple band with a couple ribbons of platinum comming around the stone would look very nice, and keep an simple yet elegant balance too the ring.
Any good jewelry designer can take even the most basic napkin sketches and them work with you to show you what the finished ring would look like, and work with you making changes untill you get exactly the look your going for.

David Emslie

Designer of fine jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results