Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Neckties?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Ladies..

So Fi asked me today if he could wear a brown tux/suit for the wedding.. and I of course said yes.. one of our wedding colors is aqua. So think it will compliment it beautifully.

So, not I am trying to find neckties in aqua... for the groomsmen. Any ideas or suggestions? The attached picture is the look we are goin for, for the groomsmen... but I HATE that tie... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Help please?

thanks in advance.

Brown tux blue vest.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I like your color scheme fun and different. When I got married my color was bright pink and the guys wore navy suits with white shirts. So, I was on a quest to find pink ties that were decent. I wound up going to every department store in the area and found the 1 I liked. Then called the designer...mine turned out to be from Kenneth Cole and had them ship me the rest of the ties I needed for the wedding party. I never was able to find more than 2 of any tie I liked in the stores. It worked great.

You can also search online for ties by color, but I find the colors someowhat deceiving. With an unusual color like aqua you''ll probably want to see them in person.

Good luck.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jaders...I did a quick search and found this site--don;t know your exact color of aqua in person (screens can be misleading) but maybe this will help

Tie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.