shape
carat
color
clarity

Neckties?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Ladies..

So Fi asked me today if he could wear a brown tux/suit for the wedding.. and I of course said yes.. one of our wedding colors is aqua. So think it will compliment it beautifully.

So, not I am trying to find neckties in aqua... for the groomsmen. Any ideas or suggestions? The attached picture is the look we are goin for, for the groomsmen... but I HATE that tie... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Help please?

thanks in advance.

Brown tux blue vest.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I like your color scheme fun and different. When I got married my color was bright pink and the guys wore navy suits with white shirts. So, I was on a quest to find pink ties that were decent. I wound up going to every department store in the area and found the 1 I liked. Then called the designer...mine turned out to be from Kenneth Cole and had them ship me the rest of the ties I needed for the wedding party. I never was able to find more than 2 of any tie I liked in the stores. It worked great.

You can also search online for ties by color, but I find the colors someowhat deceiving. With an unusual color like aqua you''ll probably want to see them in person.

Good luck.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jaders...I did a quick search and found this site--don;t know your exact color of aqua in person (screens can be misleading) but maybe this will help

Tie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results