shape
carat
color
clarity

necklace storage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I know it''s been asked before and people have suggested ziplock bags. I was wondering if anyone had experience with necklace trees or any other storage. I''d be worried that the necklaces would get stretched hanging on a tree. I''d just like to know other peoples'' experiences with necklace storage so I could try to organize mine.

Thanks

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A metal necklace shouldn''t become stretched out under its own weight. Perhaps a particularly heavy necklace with fragile links could develop a kink in the point where it was hanging (if it is a sharp angle), but I think it would be exception. But I don''t use a necklace tree, so no personal experience here.

I like to keep my pendants on little hooks, so I can see them, and chains in small baggies. I have few real necklaces, but I keep th ones I have in baggies as well.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I use plastic tackle boxes for storing my jewellery. The come in different sizes, and within the box there are compartment dividers that you can move to make the compartments bigger or smaller. I have one for earrings, and one for necklaces and bracelets. They stack in a drawer or a shelf, and are very portable, plus they are quite cheap. I find them an ideal solution.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results