shape
carat
color
clarity

Necklace or Bracelet Stand

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Hello! Does anyone have any feedback on bracelet/necklace stands? There are so many options out there on Amazon. Any pros/cons to look out for? I am thinking out loud on the following:

- need to be careful that the base is heavy enough so it doesn't tilt over... I have a few pearl necklaces so I don't know if that is too much for a stand
- better to have it felt covered to just avoid general damage? I don't these look as aesthetically pleasing as the metal ones but should be better protection

Appreciate the helpful hints! I currently just use a simple jewelry enclosed box but think I've outgrown the size and need to display some more. So the option doesn't need to be very large. TIA!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not hang any knotted pearls (or other knotted beads) on a stand or hook of any kind; gravity will cause the thread to stretch faster that way. Best to store them in a jewelry box or a soft bag away from anything that would scratch them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello! Does anyone have any feedback on bracelet/necklace stands? There are so many options out there on Amazon. Any pros/cons to look out for? I am thinking out loud on the following:

- need to be careful that the base is heavy enough so it doesn't tilt over... I have a few pearl necklaces so I don't know if that is too much for a stand
- better to have it felt covered to just avoid general damage? I don't these look as aesthetically pleasing as the metal ones but should be better protection

Appreciate the helpful hints! I currently just use a simple jewelry enclosed box but think I've outgrown the size and need to display some more. So the option doesn't need to be very large. TIA!

i used to keep my fun and cheap & cheerful costume pieces on a stand, but boy oh boy if they trip over its a mission to untangle everything

But as @pearlsngems said best to lie pearls and necklaces strung on cord flat, i keep mine either in the flat box they came in or in a plastic bag flat in a drawer

if i lived in a drier climate i probably would not keep the pearls in plastic but i wear them often enough that they wont dry out

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
I would not hang any knotted pearls (or other knotted beads) on a stand or hook of any kind; gravity will cause the thread to stretch faster that way. Best to store them in a jewelry box or a soft bag away from anything that would scratch them.

Whew... glad you shared this with me. If this is the case then perhaps I don't need a full blown stand after all. Thank you for saving my future pearl necklaces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results