shape
carat
color
clarity

Necklace opinion

Cutiecutie

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I have been going back and forth on diamond necklace styles. I was hoping to hear some of your opinions!

On one hand I love the idea of a graduated Riviera style diamond necklace with 3 prongs but I have heard that 3 prongs flip more than a 4 prong style. Approximately 10-13 ctw

I also have an option of a 2 strand diamond necklace where one strand in longer than the other. This necklace is convertible where I can wear both at the same time or either length one at a time. Approximately 16ctw
20200123_140033.jpg

What do you all think? Thank you for your help!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The convertible one sounds more versatile to me personally.

However, if the chances of wearing just one strand of the necklace at a time is remote, then I would ditch the double stand and get the Riviera instead as the latter is more classic.

Personally, I would opt for statement pendants instead as I am chunky with a fat neck. A dainty diamond necklace with stones as big as 0.5ct each will disappear around my neck.

Hence I prefer to wear pearls around my neck nowadays for their impact and affordability.

Personal preference and opinion and all that.

Have fun making your decision, and I look forward to seeing some neck shots of your chosen necklace.

DK :))

Cutiecutie

Rough_Rock
Thank you DK!

It's easy to go back and forth with this decision...both sound appealing!!

I'll have to really weigh things out in terms of wearability etc.

Thanks for your help and when I do finally decide I will have to post some pics

CC

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
You can't go wrong with either option! Definitely would lean towards which necklace you'd wear more.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I think the double is a bit much... the riviera is so classic.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't go wrong either way but I LOVE the two-strand one... one strand for daily wear and two strands for parties! If you go to many parties... I don't, so I personally would probably just stick with the one.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neck shots would certainly help in this case.

I personally think I would like the double strand with the option to wear as one or two for fancier occasions (which I do not attend :lol:).

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Saw a woman wearing a classic diamond Riviera on a flight this past weekend. She was very casually dressed in jeans and a button front shirt. The single strand necklace was the perfect accent to her understated look!

rocksjust4me

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I have been going back and forth on diamond necklace styles. I was hoping to hear some of your opinions!

On one hand I love the idea of a graduated Riviera style diamond necklace with 3 prongs but I have heard that 3 prongs flip more than a 4 prong style. Approximately 10-13 ctw

I also have an option of a 2 strand diamond necklace where one strand in longer than the other. This necklace is convertible where I can wear both at the same time or either length one at a time. Approximately 16ctw
20200123_140033.jpg

What do you all think? Thank you for your help!!!

I have a three prong Riviera that flips constantly, so much so that i NEVER wear it. The couple of times that I have tried, you end up seeing a bunch of metal. I am in the process of trading it in and will probably get a 4 prong. I suggest if you go with the Riviera, get a 4 prong, which will likely be custom because they are typically three pronged. From a style perspective, they can be dressed up or down.....very pretty without looking over the top.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the two strand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results