shape
carat
color
clarity

Near identical stones on whiteflash 13% price difference

SNsPS

Rough_Rock

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be this year, all things considered. I'm looking at these two stones. Near identical proportions and ratios up and down the board. The only difference is one is "Expert Selection" and the other is ACA. Where is that 13% price difference coming from and what are your thoughts on the cheaper stone?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Expert Selection stones. I would 100% go with the Expert Selection. I prefer the smaller table and lower LGF. The price difference is coming from the branding and perhaps because the ES is not perfect H&A.

free-user

Rough_Rock
Id buy it. Heck you can come back 10 years and do there buy up program if that expert selection is bugging you.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Is the upgrade policy applicable to Expert Selection, or just ACAs?

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Yes the upgrade policy is applicable to es stones. I have an ES from WF and saw it next to an ACA in person and couldn’t see one difference. Even WF told me I wouldn’t be able to see a difference— at least with my particular stone.

I also inquired about that ES you are looking at and was told it was beautiful! Perhaps the larger price difference is also due to the ACA just looking cleaner in those first pictures. It wouldn’t bother me but could bother some.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd definitely be interested in the Expert Selection. I would ask for side-by-side pics of these two. If I didn't see any difference then
I'd go for it.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put on hold if you’re considering buying, someone else might snap up the ES!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
as long as you go with a vendor with a great upgrade policy, and a good selection of inventory, you will be in good hands.

if budget allows, i would go with a cut above

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results