shape
carat
color
clarity

NC appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ttmd

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a ring (1.66 Emerald, F, VS1) from Blue Nile and it should arrive this Friday. I''d like to have an independent appraisal near Charlotte, NC. Any ideas?

Abazias

Rough_Rock
Many of our customers have used this website and it has been very helpful.

To find an appraiser in your area that is the most convenient for you:
- go to www.appraisers.org and click 'find an appraisal expert' in the yellow row
- For option 1 choose 'gems & jewelry', then choose your state and click search
- Scroll down to select option 1 - your metro area OR option 2 - your city OR county OR area code
- click search

Felicia
Good Luck!
wink2.gif

ttmd

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Felicia.

Unfortunately, there appear to be NO expert appraisers for jewelry in NC! Argh! I hate to just go by what they send with the ring since I'm still a little skeptical about buying online...sorry, just venting.

Thanks again,
ttmd

microcarter

Rough_Rock
I live in North Carolina and just bought a diamond from DCD this week. I had it appraised by an independent appraiser in Cary, NC. I believe Cary is about 3 hours east of Charlotte. Her name is Lois Bouchard. She is a GIA Graduate Gemologist and a Master Valuer. Her website is www.jewelry-appraisers.com. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results