shape
carat
color
clarity

Naughty food thread. The naughtiest thing you eat/drink?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As long as naughty Polished has us thinking 'naughty' thoughts ...
What naughty thing do you eat or drink that you KNOW you shouldn't?

Right now, for me, it's Naughty Costco's Kirkland Panko breaded shrimp.

TDF! :love: :cheeky: :cheeky:

screen_shot_2016-03-13_at_2.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those look yummy Kenny.

Since I am making homemade spätzle and wiener schnitzel for supper, I will also make peppercorn gravy. I know I shouldn't love gravy but I DO! :lickout: So good, it is naughty! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The naughtiest things I drink are either soda, diet soda or alcohol. I know they're all bad but I don't care haha.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where do I start?

Coke the original (only one can a day at lunch, seldom at weekends though as I tend to go out to eat and drink alcohol instead)
KFC especially the orginal recipe chicken (thighs, got to be thighs)
Donar kebab
Double cream in my coffee (one cup a day in the morning)
Butter (I like to spread it thick on cool toasts/crumpets etc..)
Pork scratchings (one of my favourite comfort snacks)
Anything deep fried (not Mars bar, never tried that)
Cheesy puffs
Coke float
Proper milkshake

I can go on!

DK :bigsmile:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dots.
Cookies.
Goobers.
All white pizza.
Sicilian pizza.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Diet Coke. But, I figure everyone is allowed a vice. I don't smoke, do drugs, and rarely drink.

Also, sugar and sweets. I have this feeling I'm going to fail my gestational diabetes test, and being on a diabetic diet while pregnant is going to be hard.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gummy bears/worms
M&Ms
Jelly beans
Kettle chips
Good n'Plenty

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1457908035|4004625 said:
...All white pizza.

Sorry CJ, it's naughty to post about race here. ;-)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is an "all white pizza" please?

DK :))

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All cheese, no tomato sauce.

I think ours is 4 different kinds of cheese - or maybe it's all ricotta. Not sure.

ETA: just looked it up in the menu: Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic and oregano.

But it is SO good.

kenny ::)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it thanks. I thought it is a pizza with all white toppings, such as cheese and chicken. :))

I shall add salt to my list, as I go for salty snacks whenever I am stressed instead of sugary ones.

My favourite pizza is a salt-person's delight, and I need to drink loads afterwards: basic cheese and tomato pizza, thin and crispy base, with double pepperoni (on the top so that they are crispy), anchovies, olives and capers.

DK :))

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Occasionally I would order an appetizer sampler platter and eat it all myself: with everything cheesy, fried and not one green vegetable (except what is coated and fried). Some of the appetizers I choose include mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings, queso dip, fried southwestern egg rolls, fried zucchini, tempura green beans.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cream cheese....love it and hot dogs. I've been having the worst hot dog cravings lately. :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Palo Alto Creamery's Blueberry Pie.

Best Blue Berry Pie ever. Husband is partial the to chocolate pecan.

And Pizza.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Pecan pie as well! Someone on PS posted an easy recipe on a holiday thread ( thank you?!?!) I can eat the darn thing all by myself!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A chocolate caramel apple covered in nuts. There is a place that makes all kinds of gourmet apples not far from me. They make a s'mores one too. Omg they are so good!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Right now it's Easter candy - jelly beans, coconut eggs covered in dark chocolate, Cadbury eggs, etc.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I polished off a box of Girl Scout cookies -- the peanut butter Do-Si-Dos -- in the course of last week. :oops: But hey, the box has fewer, and less fattening, cookies than once was the case & it was for a good cause ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
CJ2008|1457909914|4004635 said:
All cheese, no tomato sauce.

I think ours is 4 different kinds of cheese - or maybe it's all ricotta. Not sure.

ETA: just looked it up in the menu: Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic and oregano.

But it is SO good.

kenny ::)
Oh. I love a good white pie! Oh yeah!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morel mushroom season is coming up here soon (hopefully the next couple weeks), which means breaded, deep fried mushrooms for days. The amount of hiking around to find and harvest them cancels out any naughtiness, though, I'm sure. :praise:

Q

Queenie60

Dark See's chocolate and Red Wine! My two bad things!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
In my extreme youth I would sometimes demolish a family block (it needed to be re-named a me block) of dairy milk chocolate in lieu of lunch or dinner. Yums. For some reason I was never able to front up for it for breakfast. What a wuss I was.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine and I, in high school, once fried up a huge package of bacon and split it between the two of us.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dh's christmas butter cookies during the Christmas/Hanukkah season and his apple pie during Thanksgiving.
Then there's his amazing pumpkin cheesecake. A true labor of love so yeah when he bakes it I will happily eat it. :lickout:
And anything he bakes during the year but he doesn't bake very often anymore so mainly during the holidays. Good thing though as it takes me the rest of the year to recover from my sugar intake from November through December. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(But it's worth it!) :cheeky:

_36672.jpg

_36673.jpg

_36674.jpg

_36675.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1457926214|4004802 said:
Morel mushroom season is coming up here soon (hopefully the next couple weeks), which means breaded, deep fried mushrooms for days. The amount of hiking around to find and harvest them cancels out any naughtiness, though, I'm sure. :praise:

I love morel mushrooms, but I don't get them here very often. When I was a kid, we used to go out "hunting" for them. We'd have buckets full - then you'd soak them in salt water and my grandma would coat them and pan fry them (in butter and a cast iron skillet). They are one of my all-time favorites.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not into anything with cheese or sweet (I don't like biscuits/cookies, cakes, or dessert) but there's plenty of other junk food I love to eat. :whistle:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rainbow cookies lately! I don't need them, i just don't....! The dark chocolate, the almond flavor cake... if only it didn't have jam, but the ones i've been getting aren't very jammy, so :love: :love: :love: .

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I had one of those (like Hostess) cream-filled cupcakes for lunch dessert today. And that chemical laden chocolate confection was really, really good!

Naughty and in my house right now:

a new loaf of French bread, which will be slathered with either a garlic/herb cheese spread, butter or jam on every slice
aforementioned cupcakes
hot dogs
a stuffing mix (I mix it with chicken and bake in the oven until golden and crispy on top)
Havarti cheese slices
little party quiches for quick breakfasts
leftovers (doggy bag) of blackened tilapia and dirty rice from Razoo's (Oh, Lord, the sodium!)

Yes, I also have a crisper full of fresh veggies and fruits.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red wine, but that's supposed to have some health benefits, right?

Sometime's I'll get individual size puffy Cheetos or Smartfood popcorn. I don't get full size because I would eat it all in one or two days.
During winters, once in a while I will make Pepperidge Farm cherry turnovers.
Italian wedding soup from Progresso that's probably full of a ridiculous amount of sodium.
Frozen burritos when I'm too lazy to make anything else for a meal.
Kraft mac and cheese because DH buys and makes it.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheese and candy. Cheese I can write off as having some nutritive value... candy, not so much.

The natural food store in my father's community has these wonderful "natural" jelly beans that I buy by the pound and nosh on a slow handful at a time... that is, a handful's worth of jelly beans eaten one at a time over a half hour or so. I was having trouble sleeping the other night, and finally gave in to a few chapters of the book I was reading together with a handful of jelly beans. What can I say but it did the trick! :wink2: Another weakness is licorice, especially a black and white pastille that we buy in two pound bags. It's a genetic thing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results