shape
carat
color
clarity

Natural White Akoya Studs - pic 1 Thoughts?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just received the earrings. OMG - they are perfect. The luster is divine. Yummy! I can't believe how gorgeous they are. I want to thank all of you who helped me make this decision. I feel I've learned a bit more about from all of you. I will post some pics very soon.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look really beautiful - so glad you're happy @Ann! I hope your DIL loves them!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to find a storage pouch or box to also give her. I know pearls need to breathe - right? Any suggestions? I followed yssie's idea of the leather zip box and the nice fabric to protect my Champagne pearl bracelet. I have plenty of the fabric left so maybe I could use that. I just don't want the earrings stored against each other.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe just an inexpensive earrings box? I prefer to keep my earrings fully separated as well, but I don’t love pouches because they sometimes let the post bend…

Reactions: Ann

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so gorgeous! They look super crisp white to me! i am jealous and hope she loves them!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They’re beautiful! I’m sure your DIL will love them :)

agree with maybe just a cheap earring gift box? She might keep them in a jewellery box anyway if she has one! Or never take them off lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results