shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

natural blue diamond

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by ranskaapoika, Oct 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranskaapoika
    Rough_Rock

by ranskaapoika » Oct 11, 2001
    i have been trying to find a round naturlly blue diamond with a size of .02-.15 have been unable to so far everyone i have contacted so far has given me the brush off saying " fancy blue diamonds are rare and therefore expensive"
    if anyone knows for sure where i can find a stone similar to this it would be appreciated thanks

2. webz
    Rough_Rock

by webz » Oct 11, 2001
    Hi, I specialize in natural fancy colored diamonds. Contact me directly and I'll be happy to let you know what we can do and hopefully find something that fits the bill.Best Regards,Ariel Friedman
    IceStore Inc.
    [email protected]

3. tonysgeko
    Shiny_Rock

by tonysgeko » Oct 11, 2001
    check out icestore.com

4. Romeo
    Rough_Rock

by Romeo » Nov 18, 2001
    My Sig. Other saw a small(ish) blue diamond in Tiffany's a few years back. She didn't know what it was but was mezmerized by it. She asked what it was and was told that it was a blue diamond. The sales staff asked her if she wanted to try it on (actually, they wouldn't let her say no). Unfortunately, she only noticed one diamond characteristic - the price. In the setting, it was CAN$125K. She didn't see the size, but remembers it was quite small.

5. Garry H (Cut Nut)
    Super_Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by Garry H (Cut Nut) » Nov 19, 2001
    I have a pale grey blue natural but uncertified stone about 1/4ct that is very attractive and not ridiculously expensive (but not cheap either.
    You can reach me at [email protected]

6. ranskaapoika
    Rough_Rock

by ranskaapoika » Nov 21, 2001
    well i tried icestore they still havent gotten back to me but thankfully David from Amulet got two 5pt blue diamonds so i ordered one and it is a truly beautiful stone

7. BluBelKnol
    Rough_Rock

by BluBelKnol » Sep 18, 2004
    Forgive my ignorance if this was mentioned in a previous thread - but how can I get in touch with Amulet? A regular web search yields no results.

Thanks!

JN

8. valeria101
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by valeria101 » Sep 18, 2004

I do not know about Amulet, but if you want a smal blue like that, you may wnat to give a try to fancydiamonds.net, adin.be and perhaps ask Wink (winkjones.com) too.

And there is THIS. Not a standard cut, but definitely blue and bon marche.

I get to see quite a few small stones with nice color and IGI certs where I stand. These do not have pure hues (blue is grayish blue - a 'cold' blue literally). I believe that the stone you saw at Tiffany's also fits this description.

9. elmo
    Brilliant_Rock

by elmo » Sep 19, 2004
    Edited to say - why in the world lately all the bumped posts from years ago???

10. fire&ice
    Ideal_Rock

by fire&ice » Sep 19, 2004
    I sincerely doubt Garry still has the blue diamond from 2001. [​IMG]

11. hoorray
    Ideal_Rock

by hoorray » Sep 19, 2004
    All I can figure is that these posts are coming up in either PS searches of general Internet seraches, and people don't realize that most old posts are not meaningful enough to resurrect today, and it is more effective to start a new thread.

Too bad about that blue diamond tho.......[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.