shape
carat
color
clarity

Nataya Men''s Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone''s shopped with Netaya.com before.
I''m looking to buy a men''s band with them (the style is what he wants, and the price is amazing).
So I just want to know the shopping experiences any one has had with them, and if the ring is worth buying.

Here is the link:
http://netaya.com/4cw2899gd-00.html
And here are the picture:

Big thanks in advance.
1.gif

netayajewelry_1938_366001236.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I haven't shopped there but, wow, that is beautiful!

ETA: OMG, OK so now I'm on the website, looking for something for DH. These are fab, I can never find nice guy's bands! Thanks for the link!
1.gif

Edited again: OMG, what great earrings!! And...and...and...!!!!!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 6:04:09 PM
Author: ebonykawai
I haven''t shopped there but, wow, that is beautiful!

ETA: OMG, OK so now I''m on the website, looking for something for DH. These are fab, I can never find nice guy''s bands! Thanks for the link!
1.gif

Edited again: OMG, what great earrings!! And...and...and...!!!!!
LOL I''m happy that you like the website.

This is the website that has the most men''s ring I have seen so far.
& they offer a 30-day return policy and 10% off right now. Maybe it''s worth a try......

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
LOL, I think I''m going to buy something just for the heck of it!! I love their selection of...everything!
9.gif

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Hey I just noticed something. You see how that ring has 3 views? They're all the same view just rotated. At first I thought I was seeing things. :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool band! I''m off to check out the website right now! I''ve never heard of them, but it seems like they have a good return policy, so why not?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results