shape
carat
color
clarity

Natalie K setting pricing

libramom

Shiny_Rock

Hello,

I posted a few weeks ago regarding a Natalie K setting i''m interested in for my WR upgrade.
emteeth.gif
I have checked with a Natalie K retailer in my town and another that is on the East Coast. The question i have is how can 2 vendors price quotes be so different at least $1000 off in one case for the exact same ring mounting???? Both retailers are brick and mortar so the difference cant be explained by that.

Of course the lower price quote is from the vendor who is out of state and nowhere near close to me, if there is an issue with the mounting or it needs repair do I ship it back to the store for service or just have it repaired locally?

Any thoughts?

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Anyone?

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi LibraMom! Mind showing us the Natalie K WR you plan to upgrade to?
1.gif
Also, could you share the 2 brick and mortar jewelers you've gotten price quotes from with us? Regarding you're mounting needing repair(let's hope it does not come to that), it probably depends on the policies of the individual jewelers, please be sure to ask them. If it's a sizing issue however, I'm sure your local jeweler can take care of that.

If you decide on going with one out of state, I strongly suggest you check out FirenzeJewels.com. They carry one of the largest selections of Natalie K and Simon G jewelry online. They're located in the New York Diamond District and sell world wide so returns are not an issue with them and prices are very competitive. They're also known for their wide variety of antique/vintage style mountings. If you already know the *exact* mounting you want, I'd suggest going with an online jeweler for the best deal. Do a Google search to find reviews on them(or any reputable company you're looking at for that matter). I purchased a discontinued Simon G mounting through Firenze and LOVE it, highly recommend!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Craving Diamonds,

I was trying to find my previous post with the setting pic, but I cant locate it???? I will try to attach it again. I have spoken to Firenze Jewels as well Barsky. There are a few others I have requested quotes from as well. There is one retailer in my state that sells Natalie K but ironically their price quotes are higher than the other retailers I mentioned.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m not surprised. How different was the quote you received from Barsky vs Firenze?

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! Love the antique style caviar beading and two-tone design. Keep us updated
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results