carat
color
clarity

Nasty Women Vote!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1477569715|4091088 said:
I can't believe there are people are still confused as to who to vote for this election. I feel as if I'm in a surreal alternate universe where up is down, cold is hot, and insane is normal. I, for one, am looking forward to having our first woman president. It's about time and maybe it took having a crazy opponent to get her elected but so be it. Initially i might not have been super excited about having Clinton as our next president but compared to Trump you bet I'm super excited now. It's all relative no matter the situation.

missy-

I loved your posting and I loved your quotation. Thank you. You are a gem of the first order.

Major hugs,
Deb

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have mail-in ballots. I almost invalidated mine by pressing so hard and vigorously filling in the Hillary bubble that it almost tore. Seriously I had a finger cramp and was sweating.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1477505633|4090782 said:
I would say that a lot more women are thrown under the bus than men. We don't punish people for cheating in divorce (otherwise I would have gotten a lot more).. we divide the assets, if she got alimony, it's called rehabilitative maintenance today btw, she only will receive it for a length of time (usually 5 years), if she has the kids more often and he makes more, then why shouldn't she get child support.

I do not live in a community property state. Here in Rhode Island it is called equitable distribution and there are factors that come into play when judgments are made.

And she makes more than he does because well, she was sleeping with the boss.

Oh, and by the way, her boss is a prominent divorce attorney in my home state.

And thanks to trade up, she now has a nanny to watch those kids while they jet off.

Whaaaaat? This is amazing information. I also live in an equitable distribution state. Now that I know this fascinating article of unskewed truth, I can have divorce papers drawn up today and bulldoze my husband into paying for my every whim JUST BECAUSE I CAN! HOORAY! :lol: :dance: Thank you so much for setting me free, Ruby. Toodles for now, I'll send you a postcard from Ibiza!

I'm joking, of course. It's just that when you say a woman makes more than a man because she's sleeping with the boss, whom I assume is a man (shocker if not, right?) I can't take you seriously. ;))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1477589935|4091216 said:
ruby59|1477505633|4090782 said:
I would say that a lot more women are thrown under the bus than men. We don't punish people for cheating in divorce (otherwise I would have gotten a lot more).. we divide the assets, if she got alimony, it's called rehabilitative maintenance today btw, she only will receive it for a length of time (usually 5 years), if she has the kids more often and he makes more, then why shouldn't she get child support.

I do not live in a community property state. Here in Rhode Island it is called equitable distribution and there are factors that come into play when judgments are made.

And she makes more than he does because well, she was sleeping with the boss.

Oh, and by the way, her boss is a prominent divorce attorney in my home state.

And thanks to trade up, she now has a nanny to watch those kids while they jet off.

Whaaaaat? This is amazing information. I also live in an equitable distribution state. Now that I know this fascinating article of unskewed truth, I can have divorce papers drawn up today and bulldoze my husband into paying for my every whim JUST BECAUSE I CAN! HOORAY! :lol: :dance: Thank you so much for setting me free, Ruby. Toodles for now, I'll send you a postcard from Ibiza!

I'm joking, of course. It's just that when you say a woman makes more than a man because she's sleeping with the boss, whom I assume is a man (shocker if not, right?) I can't take you seriously. ;))
Nobody wants to sleep with a Pinto Bean because they're afraid I'll give them bad gas. As a woman in a male dominated industry, I can vouch for the fact that women are respected more when they climb the ladder with their knees together, on their merits.

Man, Ruby59, from reading your recent posts, I feel that something is plaguing you on the inside, by the way you are replying in threads. If you want, maybe you can start a thread and just vent and let it all out. Maybe we can ask Ella to open a 24 hour thread.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1477590577|4091224 said:
As a woman in a male dominated industry, I can vouch for the fact that women are respected more when they climb the ladder with their knees together, on their merits.

I totally vouch for this also!!!! There were those women that didn't and on occasion it pissed me off because I was working in the middle of the night or shitty 3rd watch with kids at home. But I still had respect from my male peers and my own self respect intact which were both much more important to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results