shape
carat
color
clarity

Narrowed it down to 2, whhich setting ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
The two are VERY different styles. The first is much more unique than the three-stone style, and I personally feel that with that one you''d have to be absolutely SURE that it''s her style (since it is so "different"!).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for #2. I''m not loving #1, seems a bit dated to me. Whereas #2 is more of a classic, can''t go wrong kind of setting. JMHO
2.gif

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
i like the 2nd one alot better, but what i like doesn''t really matter because your gf could have very different taste.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, I prefer the second...the first one is pretty, just a bit more busy than I would normally like.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
The James Allen one is very unique looking and has so much personality... It would truly be a conversation piece! I vote for that one if you''re sure its her style... otherwise I''d go with the classic 3 stone. What stone have you selected to go with it?

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I really like the Whiteflash setting. It''s very classic. Plus I like the way the head for the center diamond sits flush against the heads for the side diamonds. JMHO, but that always looks more like custom made and more designer-y to me. The James Allen looks more ''assembled'' from stock pieces even though the design is more unusual.
But then I have a marked prejudice against heads like that aren''t integral to the setting, which is not really a common prejudice. So take my opinon with a grain of salt!
2.gif

kkal474

Rough_Rock
I like the second one better. The first one seems to have a lot going on and I personally prefer a simpler more classic look

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Definately #2. Very classic and it won''t look dated in a few years.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for #2, but then I am partial to three stone rings.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s unanimous, the WF setting.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pardon me for being perhaps too honest, but number one looks like it''s straight out of the 80''s. Number two is very elegant and pretty.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really prefer #2 over #1. It's classic and elegant. I think simple is best and there's kind of a little too much going on with #1. Just my opinion!

ETA: I too agree that #1 is kind of 80's-ish...I just didn't want to be the first one to say it out loud! hehe.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like #2 the most....

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
I am kind of partial to the White Flash myself but wanted some other opinions as well. White Flash it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results