shape
carat
color
clarity

Narrowed down to two diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
What do you think of this one?

F SI1.jpg

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the other one

G VS2.jpg

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
First One : 0.49 F SI1 GIA $997 72.7 73 EX VG None 4.39x4.25x3.09

Second One : 0.48 G VS2 GIA $1,061 73.0 72 EX VG None 4.23x4.23x3.09

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Ideal scope for the F SI1

Ideal Scope F SI1 990.jpg

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Ideal scope for the G VS2

Ideal Scope G VS2  .jpg

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
they''re both from James Allen

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a toss up.

i''ll go for #1

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 3:56:28 PM
Author: belle
it''s a toss up.

i''ll go for #1

#1 is cheaper too...sooo good choice lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like #1 as well.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 4:00:03 PM
Author: firstbase32

Date: 5/24/2006 3:56:28 PM
Author: belle
it''s a toss up.

i''ll go for #1

#1 is cheaper too...sooo good choice lol
oooohhhh...yay! it is! love those si stones!
36.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
it''s about $70 cheaper...but like in person both stones are going to look almost identical probably right?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 4:03:24 PM
it''s about $70 cheaper...but like in person both stones are going to look almost identical probably right?
you can tell by the pics and idealscope images that they will have slightly different looks to them, but both should be very nice.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
you have no idea how excited i am to find the diamond she will hopefully be speechless about (again or not really because it wasn''t sold out in the first place haha)...it''s just the size she wants and everything...i''m afraid that when i do order it and finally get it that i''m going to be like sitting there and just be like AHHHHH WILL YOU MARRY ME!??! instead of waiting until we go to chicago haha

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 4:11:37 PM
you have no idea how excited i am to find the diamond she will hopefully be speechless about (again or not really because it wasn''t sold out in the first place haha)...it''s just the size she wants and everything...i''m afraid that when i do order it and finally get it that i''m going to be like sitting there and just be like AHHHHH WILL YOU MARRY ME!??! instead of waiting until we go to chicago haha
how long will you have to wait?

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
well he siad he could do it in 5 days...so i''m going to probably order it on the 8th and then we''re going to Chicago on the 27th...but the only advantage that I am having is that she leaves June 3rd for a 10 week children''s ministry internship in Battle Creek, MI. So we will be 5-6 hrs. apart and I won''t be able to spring it up on her. But her b-day is the 26th and we have tickets to the Cubs game on the 27th. So we''re going to chicago that morning and go to Millinium park. They have this HUGE grass area and I will probably ask for someone to take our picture infront of the skyline and stuff and while they''re doing it I''ll start talking to her and the person with the camera will hopefully start taking pictures and then i''ll get down and ask her and hopefully they''ll still take pictures....lol...so if you''re in the chicago area...let me know haha

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 4:16:05 PM
well he siad he could do it in 5 days...so i''m going to probably order it on the 8th and then we''re going to Chicago on the 27th...but the only advantage that I am having is that she leaves June 3rd for a 10 week children''s ministry internship in Battle Creek, MI. So we will be 5-6 hrs. apart and I won''t be able to spring it up on her. But her b-day is the 26th and we have tickets to the Cubs game on the 27th. So we''re going to chicago that morning and go to Millinium park. They have this HUGE grass area and I will probably ask for someone to take our picture infront of the skyline and stuff and while they''re doing it I''ll start talking to her and the person with the camera will hopefully start taking pictures and then i''ll get down and ask her and hopefully they''ll still take pictures....lol...so if you''re in the chicago area...let me know haha
oh cool! that is a long wait... good thing she is going to be away for awhile! sorry...i won''t be anywhere near chicago then, but i do hope you will come back and post pics!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
seeing how she has NEVER heard of this website I will post some pics when i get the ring. I''m 156,000% sure that she won''t see them on here. Once I get the ring I''m going to have the talk with her dad, but he knows its'' coming because we''ve dated for so long and already talked about it. I''ll probably show him the ring and then talk to my dad and tell him I would show him the ring but I want the next person to see it to be her. Sooo then it''ll be put in the safe for safe keepign along with our tickets to the game. So I will def. post some pics of chicago on here or post the link to see them.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome. i''m looking forward to it. best of luck to you!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
he had one of his workers look through the diamonds around the .48C-.50C and he sent me three. That may have been one of the 3 he sent me but the lady who researched it for me said there was something wrong with one of them that caused her to eliminate it but she still left it as an option but she wouldn''t recommend it. My e-mail is being stupid and I cannot login to find out what it was...once my e-mail is back up i''ll see if that is the third one she sent me that we eliminated

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
I''m going against the grain, but I would go for number two. The dimensions are a perfect square...you might not be able to tell but with square diamonds, I like as close to square as I can get. Plus it''s not as included, though I''m sure number one is completely eye clean. You can''t go wrong with either one though.
36.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 7:13:47 PM
Author: JulieN
ask for pictures of this one, too. Just out of curiosity. It''s a toss-up between 1 and 2, so I just want to see if this is another option.

http://www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com/diamond_detail.cfm?did=8975567
Of the three, she decided against the .49ct G-SI1 because, compared to the
other stones, the SI1 was not as favorable and their was a touch more light
leakage in the center of the diamond.

That''s straight from Jim himself.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i actually prefer the look of #1 as well, there''s something about the photo in the 2nd that just doesn''t grab me like #1 does. both IS''s look fab but i''d go with #1.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results