shape
carat
color
clarity

Nail polish!!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon - I've never tried it, but I have heard the same reviews! Similar with large glitter polishes, how they don't always sit flush with the nail. Too annoying!

Amber St. Clare - We don't have Sallys, but I will definitely keep an eye out elsewhere!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
As a LIW, I've been getting a manicure every weekend. :wacko: Prior to that, I've been getting them done whenever I had the chance or for special occasions.

I think red looks amazing with diamonds so this week it's Essie Hip-Anema. My go-to has always been Essie Fiji or Essie Ballet Slippers.

essie-hip-anema.jpg

Jumpin_Jacks

Rough_Rock
As a LIW I'm trying to grow out my nails too! I like the naked look but like a lot of Essie's subtle colors like Ballet Slippers or a sheer pink.

My nails are horribly thin and brittle, whenever I remember/want to grow them out, I use Nailtiques #2 nail protein. THE BEST for strengthening and growing out long healthy thick nails! I plan to do a french manicure when I get the ring for pics too!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I am such a loser, I hadn't painted my nails in about two years, and I had a SUDDEN URGE. It was COMPLETELY related to the ring being almost ready! It took all of my willpower to not paint a sparkly ring finger! :lol:

I had them done for a fortnight, but I'm back to bare.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Jumpin_Jacks|1370100886|3457334 said:
As a LIW I'm trying to grow out my nails too! I like the naked look but like a lot of Essie's subtle colors like Ballet Slippers or a sheer pink.

My nails are horribly thin and brittle, whenever I remember/want to grow them out, I use Nailtiques #2 nail protein. THE BEST for strengthening and growing out long healthy thick nails! I plan to do a french manicure when I get the ring for pics too!
Oh I LOVE Nailtiques! You're right, it works amazingly well, and once your nails have grown out, their #1 formula is great for maintaining them. I usually go with a clear coat but like to get a french manicure for special occasions.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
ADDICTED TO CHINA GLAZE FLIP FLOP FANTASY!

It pictures horribly, and in google images, theres like so many variances in the pics - this pic is the closest pic i could find to what it truly looks like in person....it is a neon coral! I have it on my toes and also on the tip of my fingers, then ring finger is the entire finger with yellow and coral glitter! Then a coat of "zillionaire" CND Gel and Gel top coat to keep it shiny :)

_100.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like pinks and mauve. My favorite brands are Orly and Savvy. I like the smooth glossy polish not frosted.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
What goes better with rose gold?

11_9.jpg

OR

111_1.jpg

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
What about a orange-y peach color?

This is what I did mine in this week and I am loving it. I think it would look amazing with rose gold.

nails.jpg

Or if you arent sure, a really pretty light light pink or blush color would be amazing. Like Esiie- Fiji or Ballet slippers.

So excited for you Chewbacca!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I've gone with the orange-red to tie me over, I'm going to look for new shades! Thanks antiquesparkler! I love your glitter finger, so tidy too!

Out of curiosity, what colours do you ladies like most against white gold/platinum and yellow gold? I wear a YG RHR (with multi coloured stones) and I love it with this red I'm wearing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results