shape
carat
color
clarity

n/m

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nevermind. Sorry guys and thanks for the reply Pandora.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Re: Would you spend $750 on a "perfect" aqua Barry supernova

Hmmm, it would have to be the best colour ever for me to go that high. Unless it is Santa Maria and the right colour it's expensive for aqua. Although you are paying for the cutter's skill which must be taken into account. Pictures would be good.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Would you spend $750 on a "perfect" aqua Barry supernova

I think I'm going to delete this. I'm getting out of hand with my spending and I don't need to look at this.

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Athena ~

Are you okay? I imagine this thread was about purchasing an aquamarine?

It so hard to prioritize when you enter the world of CS. I think Sally once referred to it as "Aladin's Cave."
Anyway, I feel your angst. I cannot stand seeing my pretty gems in their boxes so onto setting them, and that is a whole different expense.

~ faegrace

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought this thread would be about diamonds colored N/M. :blackeye:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry to disappoint, Kenny. I wish I had diamonds colored N/M

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Athena.... You seem so down. This is a marathon not a sprint. Go on a gem diet for a couple months, come back with a little pocket change and new stock from our favorite vendors will magically be in place. Looking costs nothing, just don't get too caught up in it. You have wonderful inspiration to work from (kitty cat) and lots of time to find the perfect thing. Hope my pep talk worked!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Treenbean|1306463764|2931396 said:
Athena.... You seem so down. This is a marathon not a sprint. Go on a gem diet for a couple months, come back with a little pocket change and new stock from our favorite vendors will magically be in place. Looking costs nothing, just don't get too caught up in it. You have wonderful inspiration to work from (kitty cat) and lots of time to find the perfect thing. Hope my pep talk worked!!!
You're a doll. I'm alright. Just getting manic. It always happens when I obsess over things.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1306470862|2931487 said:
Treenbean|1306463764|2931396 said:
You're a doll. I'm alright. Just getting manic. It always happens when I obsess over things.

Much sympathy from me - I'm manic depressive - definitely best to take some time to calm down. PS can be very bad for anyone in this situation!

My trick has been a 6-12 week cooling off period for any major project (bigger the project/purchase the longer the wait). If I still want to do/buy it after that then I can pull the trigger. I've been on lamotrigine for nearly 4 years now and have been super stable for the last three - not a single episode in either direction - which has been amazing and given me the confidence to take on jobs, courses etc without knowing that I will screw them up a few months later. I pretty much consider myself as 'cured' as one can possibly be.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results