shape
carat
color
clarity

Myriad of rings.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my last pendent. I have to take pictures of the rest of my things. Thanks for letting me share.
Pretty large pendent. You know... I don't do small!! oh, this is an amethyst and diamond pendent.

dsc_1062.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow! I think I need an armed guard.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Too much ****.... Too many blingasms at once... Body... Shutting........ Down....

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was an orgy of stoney deliciousness. :lickout: I am sated. Kinda wish I was stoned too......

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Love :love: LOVE :love: L O V E :love: Beyond Gorgeous collection! Can't wait to see the bracelets :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
If someone deserves name Gem Queen, it's you! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for sharing these. I just might have a gem overdose.... :lickout:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I resemble that remark. Your cats are beautiful. Post more pictures of them. Are they bangles?

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You collection is amazing! Your first pics of the rings has convinced me I need a pretty pear in a halo setting. Wow. Stunning!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes - if you worked with me, you would be my first stop every morning! :love: What a lovely collection.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Everything you posted is amazing! Gorgeous! Not sure I could get any work done if I worked with you as I'd be to busy staring lol!! Thank you for sharing!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Ooh Lovely! They look like so much fun! :bigsmile: Every morning must be a delight... "Now what shall I wear today?" :love:

Thanks for spending the time to document and share your collection.

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
Speechless, what a lovely collection! :appl: I feel like a kid in a candy store when I look at all your beautiful rings. :love:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love that everyone likes my pieces. I feel in great company. Thanks. I love all the feedback.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I have no words!! :love: whoever said 'orgy of deliciousness' was absolutely right!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!! How long has it taken you to assemble the collection? Also, where did you get the diamond swirl earrings? I LOVE those!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My newest ring. 5 ct blue green tourmaline. Love this stone!

_6314.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mind blowing collection!! And love your new ring :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I somehow missed this, and I am SO glad I saw your post on the Shameless Showoffs thread so I could come find more pics!!! Your collection is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

You need to add the some of the individual ring pictures on this thread!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous all of them!!! I especially love your pendants. I need more pendants now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results