shape
carat
color
clarity

MY WISHLIST BLING-NECKLACE PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
WOW! that necklace is gorgeous!! and it''s yours. i seriously can''t even conveive of the notion
9.gif
wow

diamondfan and kaleigh: i think that i probably missed the photoshoot opportunity, but another thread mentioned that you both have a necklace similar to a DBTY. so while the stunner from this thread is completely and totally outside my world, that necklace might be something to consider. i''d love to see a picture, so i can better conceptualize the spacing and sizing of the diamonds...i''d be quite grateful!

wow!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy COW! It''s incredible DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow DF - gorgeous! Thanks for the neck shots! Your neck looks great - don''t worry, it''s not even close to dropping!

I really like the way the necklace lays on your neck. It looks like it was made for you!
30.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Awwww~~~~~~~~~~~~ it is BEAU~~~~tiful!

Can someone hand me a pair of sunglasses?
The sparks coming out of this necklace can blind my eyes! lol

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Caroline !!!!!!!!!!

I just turned on my computer and nearly fainted. What a drop dead gorgeous necklace. It is breathtaking. I am speechless and for me that is something!!!!!!

I LOVE it. It looks so beautiful on your neck. It looks like you had it designed just for you.

Have you showed it to your MIL yet????? LOL LOL. Every time I had something new, my MIL would mutter things under her breath.
23.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, I got it right before Aspen and left it at the store to get an appraisal done etc, so no, I did not show her. Likelihood is I would wear it to my son''s bar mitzvah, I do not think before then I would have a reason to wear it around her if she were here on a visit. She may not notice it but hard to say, anything that costs money she notices, since she thinks it means less being thrown her way...
8.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

I bet she will notice it. My MIL asked me once, "is that all you do is sit around all day and spend my son''s money"? ha ha ha ha ha. I was working myself at the time too. So glad she isn''t in our lives and lives back East.
14.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say, Hey, I can spend it lying down too!!

But seriously, mine is very proprietary; her son, her right to comment on things. She does not know 99.9% of what I spend. This is a woman who thinks the cost of a Coach bag is the highest form of indulgence (when it is HER money, she would not turn down anything fancy)...so I prefer to keep my business my business. If she could be genuinely happy for me, I might want to share. But she is not, so she is kept in the dark.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
DF, That is one Oscar-night/Red Carpet worthy necklace. Congrats!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I''ve fainted!! Gasp!!

That is major bling!! Gorgeous beyond belief!!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANKS! Kaleigh''s pix were good, mine stunk. It is so much sparklier in life and looks so great. Cannot wait to wear it to something!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cannot wait to wear it to something!

Such as a Philly get-together???
2.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, that necklace is amazing and looks gorgeous around your neck!
(Forget wearing it out, I would totally wear that in a bubble bath)

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful it looks on you DF!! What I particularly love and could not see til the close up neck shots, is how each cluster is 3 marquises and a pear. Adding that pear gives it a rolly, soft look and makes it much more visually interesting than if it were four marquises. It''s just a beautiful necklace all around. You''ll be able to wear that with just about any dressy outfit - great necklace!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m speechless. That is GORGEOUS!!!!!! If you wear that much, you''ll end up being hunched over.
9.gif
But what a way to get like that. Any more pics?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This necklace is stunning, wow beautiful, hope you enjoy
30.gif
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful neckline, beautiful neck and drop dead gorgeous necklace. I am awestruck!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, I am sure Kaleigh and I can get shots of them for you! The necklaces we have, the stones are all immediately next to each other, there is not a ton of space or chain in between each one. Looks great alone or with a pendant or layered with things...

Dtnyc, it is actually perfect so I would not mess with it, but earrings are definitely on my list for next time...have to be really nice to hubby!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
DF, I keep coming back to this because it is just incredible. Do you feel like a queen when you wear it? I''d be making dinner reservations and getting my hubby out on the town just so I could wear it!

I like the suggestion of wearing it in the tub. Complete with candlelight, wine and mood music. Now that would be decadent!
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I have yet to wear it out, though I have a couple of events coming up so I will probably be wearing it soon...

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Yum. Now thats what I call a necklace. I''d be wearing that beauty non-stop.......

Gorgeous

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 12:48:44 AM
Author: diamondfan
Lovely, I am sure Kaleigh and I can get shots of them for you! The necklaces we have, the stones are all immediately next to each other, there is not a ton of space or chain in between each one. Looks great alone or with a pendant or layered with things...

Dtnyc, it is actually perfect so I would not mess with it, but earrings are definitely on my list for next time...have to be really nice to hubby!!!

thanks DF - i didn''t want to detract from this amazing necklace!!! but i''d love to see some pics of the other.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I had to fetch a tub to collect my drool..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I really do love it, it is a wonderful piece for the warddrobe and my collection is filling out well!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, so I am catching up on PS a bit since I was MIA for the last two weeks or so and I go to the SMTR thread and see THIS. I''m thinking, whoa, who got this?! It''s gorgeous! Congrats diamondfan, it looks stunning on you and I think I can see the sparkles from L.A.!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 12:22:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I for one.. would like to see a outside/sunshine neck picture..
31.gif
Me toosie!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully my partner in photography will be available soon...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, hint hint...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 10:28:23 PM
Author: diamondfan
Kaleigh, hint hint...
Gosh almost missed this, am still catching up on so many threads. I think we should definitely do another photo shoot, and can do our DBTY necklaces too. Call me tomorrow and we can set up a time. I am not free on Friday, but Wednesday, or Thursday works for me.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds good, Madame Photographer, just good to have you back!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results