shape
carat
color
clarity

My winning diamond from JamesAllen.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Cut: Round Brilliant-Ideal
Carat: .87
Color I
Clarity SI2
Table 56.5%
Depth 62.6
Crown: 15.3%
Pav: 42.8%
Symm: VG
Polish: VG
Culet: Neg
Fluoro: Medium (not cloudy)

HCA: 1.2

Darrin says that it is 100% eyeclean and a complete winner by far.

My baby should be home Friday Feb 13.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Pippin

Rough_Rock
OMG, you got it!!!! That's great, I can't wait to see it!

Now, can you please give me a push so I can go and get mine?????
2.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Now pictures when it arrives!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Pippin: Think Rob Schneider "You can do it!!" Hold your breath, say a prayer and hit "finalize payment".

The staff, Ashely, Darin and Josh have been absolutely amazing. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now for the setting. Ugh...and the search begins again.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Great!! Glad you found the perfect stone. JA and WF have a lot of beautiful settings on their website. It's always nice to go for simple and inexpensive and upgrade later when you have your gal's input.

What are your plans for the setting? There are so many to pick from. We'd love to help!! I forgot, did you already mention your budget and how much was left for the setting?

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I''ve got about $900 left for the setting. I was thinking of going with Pearlman''s, but then I found a setting I love at a local jewelers, but it is way out of range.

I am looking at Firenze Jewelers
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/18-Engagement-Rings-1-3168-000-Lady-s-MK-18k-white-gold-engagement-ring-setting-and-wedding-band-set-000-.html
The e-ring setting is $600, but I think I would like a nice bezel eternity band, which will have to wait.

I am trying to find an inbetween of an antique setting with a halo, but modern band. It''s so hard!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
sounds pretty! the fluro will probably look great in an "I" can''t wait to see it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results