shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife's new ring...

Avery60

Rough_Rock
Here it is... I finally gave it to her and she loves it! STATS: 2 ct center stone G VS2, 1.42 TCW side stones G VS2, 18 bead set stones on the ring TCW 0.19 ct. All RB. I found this blog quite helpful with my research for this ring. Thanks!!

ring.jpg

scan0013.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's beautiful!! I love 3 stones :appl: Where is it from?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! Handshots?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yiska|1306442513|2931091 said:
Wow that's beautiful!! I love 3 stones :appl: Where is it from?

It's just about as perfect as it could get! Gorgeous! I second that question...... who is it from?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautifullllllllllll!!! We need more pictures!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your wife! I'm sure she loves it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, what a lovely and sparkly ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a STUNNING ring! I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! need more handshots~

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
super blingy but still classic 3-stone. Love it!

and ditto all the requests for more pics!

Avery60

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments! I got the ring from Leslie Berman Jewelers in NY. She did a wonderful job and really worked with me to make this a very special piece. I will take some pictures of the ring on my wife's hand and post them asap.

Story: Just in case anyone is interested I thought I would share how I presented the ring to my wife. My wife and I were invited to a wedding in Cape Cod. Our plan was to fly to Boston, spend the night, and then drive down to the cape for the wedding. I wanted to make our night in Boston as romantic as possible. We stayed at the Liberty hotel in Beacon Hill. When we arrived I had chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room waiting for us. Later that evening we went to dinner at a restaurant called The Hungry i. It is touted as the MOST romantic restaurant in Boston and it just might be!. As we were finishing our dinner I started a conversation about our relationship and how much I enjoyed being with her. I then asked her If she would marry me all over again if I was to ask her now. My wife is a little bit of a smart ass and asked me "Well, do you have a ring?" I was a little surprised at her comment (maybe not so much) but said "as a matter of fact I do." I gave her the ring and she was floored. She actually felt bad about giving me a hard time. I told her that her sense of humor was just one the many reasons I love her and not to worry about it. It was a wonderful night and all weekend people were coming up to her and commenting on her ring. I thought it worked out perfectly!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, how romantic! Your wife is lucky lady (and not just because of that gorgeous ring!). We definitely need more photos please!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement and what a beautiful ring!! Come back and post more pics-please!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, beautiful ring!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I LOVE it!!! I will have to show my hubby :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results