shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife Linda has passed on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bpilloud

Rough_Rock
Richard-
Thank you very much for sharing what you''ve learned with us, especially today. Wisdom is often earned the hard way, and it''s a great gift when you can give it to others to use.
I am very sorry for your loss, and hopeful that this year can one of healing for you.
All best-
b pilloud

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow...

Rich, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know there are no words.

You spent more years with your lovely wife than I''ve spent on this Earth, and I learned so much from you by just reading this thread. Thank you for that.

In addition to being your Pricescope family, we all share this common love for diamonds/gems/jewelry....and we give these loves to OUR loves - in your case, your Linda. We all know that if you could, you''d bottle up all the world''s beauty and put it in her hands....and Rich, you HAVE. You loved her, and she loved you, and nothing material could EVER represent that as fully as it deserves.

Just as much as she was a gift to you, you were a gift to her. I wish you many, many more dreams, and the strength to make it through the grieving process and continue to be a wonderful father to your children.

:::::hugs::::::

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your loss. Deepest sympathies for all the family...........

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, Please accept my condolences on your loss, and thank you for your words of wisdom. I will definitely try to apply them to my own marriage.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
To leave this world feeling fully loved is more than any of us can ask for. Thanks for sharing the lessons you''ve learned on your journey with your beloved. I''m not a "mushy" person. I''m very judgemental. It can be hard for me to forgive. Your story speaks to me in a specific, personal way. I''ll remember what you''ve written as long as I live and start this new year trying very hard to heed your advice and implement your wisdom.

I''ll be thinking of you & your family & friends during this difficult time.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Rich,

Just passing through to send you my deepest condolences. Your words of wisdom, so poingnantly put, shall no doubt serve as an inspiration to those who choose to be blessed by them.

I wish you continued comfort, love and above all, peace.

With aloha from across the miles,
Lisa aka Kamuelamom

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
Richard,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. It is so hard to lose someone who is so close to you. My 22 year old brother died 3 years ago, and it has left a great void. Please be easy with yourself, and just take one day at a time. My thoughts are with you. Megan

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Rich,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, especially tommorrow. My heart goes out to you guys....my condolences....

Danielle

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry, and I will pray for you.

Thank you for sharing such valuable personal information.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

I am so sorry for your loss. But at least you "got it" and were able to reconnect in your last few years together. Linda will always be with you in your heart.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Dear Rich
Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Johan

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my prayers. I hope it brings you some comfort to know all of us at PS are thinking of you and sending you our condolonces.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Richard-

So sorry to hear of your loss. You have my thoughts and prayers, as well.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t really say anything that wasn''t already said. Only to add my sincere condolences and best wishes.

Take good care.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,

I''m so sorry to hear of your loss. I read your post about how the two of you made the most of her last three years on earth. How wonderful to have reconciled and found your love for one another again. You are in my prayers.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the heart felt advice.
Thoughts and prayers outgoing.

Rube

Shiny_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss and I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Thanks too for sharing such wisdom.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Richard, thank you so much for sharing what you did in that 3rd post of yours. It''s such a great reminder for all of us, but especially for all of us folks who are just married, about to be married, or hoping for a proposal. After reading about your hard-learned lesson, I will hopefully be able to use your advice in building my life and my love with my fiance (who also happens to be named Richard,
2.gif
). I send thoughts of comfort today, on the day of her memorial. I''m sure it will be just beautiful.
1.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
No words can express how sorry I am to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks also for the wisdom.....so kind of you to think of others. I will do my best to remind myself of your words often.

From another Linda.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, I am truly sorry for the loss of your beloved wife. I take to heart the words of wisdom you''ve shared. God bless you and your family.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That was lovely and very true, thank you.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Richard~
I just received an email from "Sevens One" informing me that your wife passed on. My heart dropped immediately. As a newlywed I''m just starting my life with my husband. Well, at least as more than friends. Still, I cannot imagine the pain associated with such a loss.

That being said, I have to say how wonderful it is to hear that you and your wife not only made peace before she passed, but fell back in love with one another. As Kahil Gibran said, “Love knows not its own depths until the hour of parting.” I used to be the Director of a program that helps the families of homicide victims, and the most common thread in our groups was they felt robbed of the chance to tell their loved ones they were loved, and that they never got to say goodbye. I''m sure it seems more difficult at first glance, but there is nothing that can heal you more than knowing you did all you could to help her and make her last days the best they could be--and having the chance to love Linda with all your being.

All that''s left now is for you to accept Linda''s death (which is sounds as though you have) and to keep her memory alive (which you are doing through this thread). I hope you will share more of your stories and experiences with us. Sharing your relationship, and Linda''s and your experiences with cancer may help someone else going through the same thing or even someone you wouldn''t expect.

As for others on this thread, here''s a poem by Rita Moran that may hit home for Richard:

What Not To Say

For those who don''t know what to say...

PLEASE, don''t ask me if I''m over it yet.
I''ll never be over it.
PLEASE, don''t tell me they''re in a better place.
They aren''t here with me now.
PLEASE, don''t say at least they''re not suffering.
I haven''t come to terms with why they had to suffer at all.
PLEASE, don''t tell me you know how I feel,
Unless you have lost a loved one this way.
PLEASE, don''t ask me if I feel better.
Traumatic loss isn''t a condition that clears up.
PLEASE, don''t tell me at least you had them for so many years.
What year would you choose for your loved one to die?
PLEASE, don''t tell me God never gives us more than we can bear.
PLEASE, just say you regret what has happened to us.
PLEASE, just say you remember our loved one, if you do.
PLEASE, just let me talk about them.
PLEASE, mention my loved one''s name.
PLEASE, just let me cry.

Richard, I hope the memorial service for Linda went well. Please know that my prayers are with you.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,
I''m so sorry for your loss. My sentiments echo what everyone else has said thus far.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
My heart goes out to you and your family. I am very sorry and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear friend and brother,

I''m sure you''ve read this passage from 1 Thessalonians 4 before but it really hit home for me when my dad passed and wanted to share this with you.

"13 And now, brothers and sisters, I want you to know what will happen to the Christians who have died so you will not be full of sorrow like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died. 15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. 18 So comfort and encourage each other with these words."

We''re only parted for a short time and I look forward to meeting her on that most awesome day Rich. Just think ... our bods will be incorruptible when that day arrives. Right now she is in His most awesome presence and I''m sure, in awe.
1.gif

My heart is with you Rich.

Your brother in Christ,
Jonathan

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. I am so touched that you did reconnect and love her after everything you went through together. She was lucky to have you.

bleusaphir

Rough_Rock
Rich,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the profound loss of your beautiful wife, Linda.
May God sustain you and your family through this very difficult time.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Rich,

I'm keeping you, Linda, and all of your loved ones in my prayers. Wishing you peace and an easy transition for Lilnda. She is so fortunate to be loved in the wonderful way you love her as are you to have her love. The beautiful energy of that Love is a gift to all of us.

Holding you all in the light,

Allison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results