shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife Linda has passed on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BetsyA

Rough_Rock
Richard,

I''m so sorry to hear about your wife Linda. I appreciate reading your posts so much and had no idea your wife was ill. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Betsy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rich
so sorry to hear this
7.gif
. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Dearest Rich,

My hubsand and I extend our deepest sympathies to your family in this difficult time.

Yours very truly,

Karyne and Dan

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rich, our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...she is walking amongst the flowers now.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Rich,

Deepest condolences to you, Linda''s family and friends and all who were blessed by her presence in life. Your beautiful words about her are a moving tribute, and a kind way of sharing who she was with us. Your loss resonates even with those who did not know her. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
dear richard,
please accept my most sincere condolences on the passing of your wife. may you find strength and peace in the loving memories you have of linda.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Richard,

I am sorry to learn that you and your wife suffered so much without our knowing. While I undertand your right to privacy, I am also appalled at the levity to which we expected you to respond and the knowledge we expected you to share while you were enduring a trauma.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Fondly,
Deborah

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
My heart is so full for you at this tender time...my prayers, my thoughts, my concerns will be surrounding you and your family as you bid adieu to your sweet Linda...of course, my heart and mind will be there on Monday with you...
emunlove.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emrosesad.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
Richard, my condolences. Peace be with you and your family during this unimaginable time.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bless you Rich and I pray you find comfort at this time of loss of your beautiful and graceful lady. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, thank you for sharing your sad news with us here on Pricescope, it is a shock. The fight is over and Linda is now at peace. I am sure that the Lord God has wrapped her in his protective arms and is taking care of her, she has left the pain behind. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and all your family. I will think of you and Linda on January 2 and pray for you. Today I pray that God gives you the strength and comfort that you need at this sad time. A consoling hug is flying your way from here in Saudi Arabia.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your loss.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Richard, I wish to extend my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of difficulty.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope sharing the sad news could help a little...

My prayer will add to the others. I wish you allot of courage for the time ahead.
7.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Rich-

I am saddened to hear your news. I am sure she will be deeply missed. I wish you and your family strength during this difficult time. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Dear Richard...

I''m so so sorry to learn of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless you.

Janis

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
I''m so sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I am truly sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family support, love, encouragement and strength.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Richard,
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I went through the same a number of years ago and understand how difficult it can be, so if there is anything you want to ask, share or vent, just PM me. My prayers will be with you both. Bob

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry to hear this and wish you strength to get through this difficult time.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself and those around you during this difficult time.

Ally

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts, my prayers and a big ol bear hug your way. Please accept my sincere condolences.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rich,
My deepest sympathy and heartfelt prayers are heading your way. You and Linda have been in my thoughts and prayers for a while now and my prayers will continue to extend you your family thoughout this very difficult time.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
You know, this community continually blows me away. I woke up this morning to sixty heartfelt messages of sympathy which were like a healing balm to me.

I slept in the room she passed away in last night. My kids asked me, "Are you sure you want to do that?", thinking of the physical suffering which Linda went through in that last five days of her life.

"Of course", I answered. "Why wouldn''t I? Her spirit is all over the place."

I had one of the deepest sleeps of my entire life, which was filled with one long dream of all the good times Linda and I had together. None of the bad times, only the good. It''s like she was the director, bringing to my remembrance things which I had long forgotten.

It was awesome.

And so are you guys.

Thanks.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sounds like you had a great rest! Reading that brings tears to my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results