shape
carat
color
clarity

My whole collection (lots of pics, and spinels)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Freke,

This is perfect timing.....I was trying to contact you last night....I have an amazing stone that I want to send to you....it has your name all over it.....
9.gif

Lori

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lori,

What is this all about? You''ve certainly got my attention...

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful collection freke
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 5:41:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Here is a better pic with a white background--doesn''t show sparkle that well though.

Silvery topaz, Barion amethyst, London Blue topaz

Rasp Rhodolite x 2, grey spinel, dark grey spinel, tourmaline, pink spinel, blue spinel

teal windowed indicolite, pink rhodolite, pink spinel, tsavorite, demantoid

36.gif

I love your happy family!! Beautiful stones Freke. I want to play with them all.
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Freke those are AMAZING!!!

I want to come over and play with your collection!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 6:25:41 PM
Lori,

What is this all about? You''ve certainly got my attention...
I''m going through my collection, getting ready to attempt some photos, and I have an AWESOME sapphire that I want you to have....it is SO YOU!

I posted my email address and got scolded, rightly so, and don''t know how to send this amazing stone to you.

CAN A MOD PLEASE HELP HERE?
21.gif

Lori

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG I LOVE your collection Freke - its just so yummy, I feel like I''d be tempted to never set any of them because they are so beautiful all sitting out together like that
30.gif
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww...Loriken, we''ll see if they can help us out. Do you have any pics?

Thanks AmberGretchen! I don''t know how I''ll set any of them! Although I have some ideas...

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love your entire collection, Freke! They all have such personality. Those Rasp. Rhodolites would look mighty pretty as earrings with diamond halos surrounding them.
31.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wear them with good health!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
No photos yet......

Lori

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Freke, thanks for posting those photos, that was SO MUCH FUN!

Lori, maybe you and Freke can both contact a PS seller or appraiser and ask them to exchange your contact info?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Fun stuff Freke! I still drool over your Darth Vader spinel.
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow you have some really cool stones. Love the pics!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Freke, your collection is INSANE! I love all the colors and shapes and sizes-seriously amazing! Now get to setting them, woman! I think the bezel idea from Etsy is a great idea!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 5:47:20 PM
TL I just now saw your post in between my pics! So what do you think of my spinels? I have to be honest, the more I look at my blue from Dan, the less impressed I am with the color. But the deep purple that comes out under fluorescent light is pretty stunning.
I think they''re very beautiful and I think each one is unique. I love the cutting and the rainbows of different colors they throw out.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the shot of your collection on the coffee table. The colours seem to pop out in that picture.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Love them, they are all so bright and beautiful. Reminds me that my collection has some growing up to do. You are such a bad influence
11.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 4:44:56 PM
On my coffee table
This pic is the stuff my dreams are made of
30.gif
30.gif

What a fantastic collection, Freke!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Freke WOW!

Your Spinel family is gorgeous but I''d have trouble choosing a favourite because they''re all yummy! I can''t wait to see what you do with them. I love your Etsy idea.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke... Your collection is amazing. I, too, adore spinels, especially dark or candy pink ones. I''ve been talking with Barry for a possible new stone to fit a LOGR ring. He doesn''t have the rough yet, but he''s keeping his eyes open for me!

Anyhoo... thank you for your pictures, it was delightful looking at it!!
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
EBree I''m actually considering putting one in a ring and giving it to a friend. I''m just not a red girl. I have a garnet oval that I never really wear. Anyway, she''d get more out of it than I would. Just a thought.

Thanks yingh!!

Lori We''ll figure something out.

glitterata That''s a good idea.

Geckodani I think (and this may sound weird) but I think I want to put the Darth Vader spinel in rose gold. What do you think?

Kelli Thanks! Love the new Avatar!

Thanks Thing2 I need to get more big stones. And I need more colors. I want a peachy stone, maybe a tourmaline? I need more variety. And I need more blue. Big time... And I should try to get a quote from someone on etsy.

TL Well maybe one day a spinel will catch your eye and you''ll just have to have it. I adore the big gray one--because the color is unusual and it throws off the best rainbows!

Chrono Thanks! That shot is now the background on my computer. I should take my stones out and photography them more often!

LtlFirecracker I''m a great influence, what are you talking about?!

DandiAndi Lol! I''m glad you liked it.

LD Awww thank you! They came off looking very soft somehow, I''m guessing because of the gray undertones. But removed from the bright garnets, bright amethyst, and topaz, they really take on a softer appearance. I dunno. Maybe I''m just weird!

mochi Awesome that you''re looking for more! I think I need to hunt down a purple or violet one. What LOGR setting are you trying to fill? (I love admiring your avatar btw!!!)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeeeeek, Freke! Thanks so much for posting these! I love the pics of the whole collection on the table, and the white paper pics!

Loriken - that was so nice of you to offer Ms Freke one of your sapphires! I do hope a mod will help you two get together!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow you have a stunning collection
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, the coffee table pics are my favorite, love the colors, bravo
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Freke... it''s the same setting that TL has, 8mm cushion one. I''m also having such a problem locating a stone that I like for the setting.
14.gif

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
just stunning freke! although the one in your e-ring is by far my favorite. gorgeous!
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
OK.....I''ve got her ready to go....just need to know where to send her!
9.gif

Lori

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind comments ladies!!!!!

Lori, do you want to email Barry? I don''t think the mods are going to help out. I''m going to go ahead and email him.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 4:44:56 PM
On my coffee table

That is an awesome photo! Freke, you have an amazing collection. So sparkly and colorful!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results