shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eferna01

Rough_Rock
So I received my e-ring and amazingly had the final product in two days. I could not beleive it. Then Brian took the time to explain everything about the ring and calming my nerves about it, since it is a sig purchase. He also promptly sent me pictures and I am just in awe. It is beautiful and can''t wait to have it in my hands.
The center is 1.5 E VS2 ACA HCA 1.3 and the sides are both .3 F VS2 ACA HCA 1.3 and 1.4.
Now I just have would like to get the ring appraised before getting it and was wondering what other people that have bought from Whiteflash have done. Brian mentioned pain extra to have their independent appraiser do a full report. The other option would be to have it sent to another appraiser and then to me. I would really like hearing what you all think and thank you in advance for any advice.
Now here are whiteflash''s pictures.

EF.jpg

eferna01

Rough_Rock
Here is another picture.

DSCN9895.jpg

eferna01

Rough_Rock
Lastly, I forgot the wax mold.

FER.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Eferna:

Wow..This is a Blindingly Beautiful ring...Whiteflash has always had awesome customer service.

Pesonally I would have an independent appraisal done. One guys name that comes to mind is Richard Sherwood. Richard has a lot of experience and I have seen posts of all the detailed paperwork and photos which come along with his appraisals. Some of the most detailed appraisals I have seen. The completeness of any appraisal is important if anything were ever happen to this ring and insurance was looking to replace it...Anyway..Top Notch Guy located in Sarrasota Florida and a frequenter of this forum..

Very Nice Ring and awesome shots from the top showing crisp arrow patterns..!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! can''t wait to see the hand pics!

eferna01

Rough_Rock
Would you not consider their independent appaiser? (Not independet enough) I beleive his name is Alex Lastivka (not terribly sure about the spelling). I live in Massachusetts, would it be better to have it apparaised at one of the two state recomended appraiser so the ring does not have to travel all over the country? Any experience with Jeff Averbook, Metro Jewelry Appraisers and/or Martin D. Haske, Adamas Gemological Lab?
Also what about now that the stone is mounted? Will a complete appraisal not me complete enough?

Eferna

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god... the ring is absolutely stunning.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is so lovely.
Need hand shots.
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring--a real "blinger "but still elegant and classy!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!
1.gif
36.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Smokes!!! That is beautiful!!!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thats a super duper beautiful ring !!!
36.gif
30.gif
10.gif

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Man! That is a fantastic ring!
Is this a first time e-ring or upgrade?
I love seeing the wax molds.
The finished product is soo beautiful!

STUNNNING!!!!!!!!! Jaw-dropping-stunning, actually!!

Enjoy!

I''m sorry that I can''t offer you solid advice about the appraisal question.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome Ring!!
You definatly need a very detailed apprasial done on the whole ring on a custom job like that one.

Martin D. Haske, Adamas Gemological Lab
Posts on pricescope and is highly respected.
If he is close by Id have him do the appraisal.

eferna01

Rough_Rock
This both first time e-ring and not an upgrade. You can imagine how nervous and excited at the same time I am to finally see.
Eddie

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I picked my stone through Lesley at Whtieflash. At my request, she had it sent to one of the appraisers listed on this site where I could see it. He confirmed everything Whiteflash had told me about the ring. Then Lesley arranged to have the stone sent back to Whiteflash for setting. The whole process went very smoothly but I really think I could have just taken Brian''s word and not bothered with the appraisal.

Your ring looks so gorgeous and I found Whiteflash to be very honest and reliable and i am sure it is everything they told you and more.
Best of luck and Merry Christmas.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow................just beautiful.
36.gif
Can''t wait to see that baby on your hand!!
30.gif

sluke

Shiny_Rock
My finance purchased my ring from WHiteflash one year ago (right after XMAS). After we received the ring, I brought it to an independent appraiser locally and had it checked out. My finance was a bit wary making such a big purchase sight unseen, but there was nothing to worry about. The diamond we purchase with Lesley''s help is gorgeous. Our locally chosen appraiser said "they don''t get better then this"! Another reason for the independent appraisal was due to my insurance request for additional details.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
Stunning. Beautiful. Nice craftsmanship.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Love it. Can''t wait for the hand pics!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really love the design on this ring, it looks like a blinder!!
2.gif

One comment though, is it just me or do the side diamonds along the shank look set really low for how high the prongs come up? It could just be the images, but those side-ish views make it look as though the prongs extend quite high over the small stones, and that could mean the diamonds are not set quite correctly or are misaligned which could lead to problems later with durability.

WhiteFlash has great attention to detail, so it's probably just the pictures (?) but figured it would bear mentioning just in case.

Lastly, I would always get that final appraisal, but you can have it done locally when you get the ring if you would like. We have a local appraiser who we trust, has great credentials, found her on Pscope's Appraiser link up top, she's independent and teaches GIA appraisal classes all over the world. I have gotten a few things locally, and a few things from WhiteFlash and I always have the big items done with a final appraisal...mostly for insurance purposes, but it just pays to be extra safe with those large purchases.

Beautiful ring!
9.gif

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
the most beautiful setting I have seen. good luck

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! nice h&a''s!! beautiful! how very exciting for you-congratulations!!
36.gif

eferna01

Rough_Rock
I too love seeing the wax molds. It is just facinating the process and how different the final product can look like.
Here is another little attachement from when I began picking the diamonds. Whiflash sent a picture of the three side by side. I love to just stare at them.

DI40X-AGS-5508104-5508702-5.jpg

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/27/2004 9:40:17 PM
Author: eferna01
I too love seeing the wax molds. It is just facinating the process and how different the final product can look like.
Here is another little attachement from when I began picking the diamonds. Whiflash sent a picture of the three side by side. I love to just stare at them.

*GASP* OH MY WORD!!! Those stones are just GLOWING! They are just OUTSTANDING! AND I CAN''T STOP YELLING!!! ok...sorry.

Really...your ring is beautiful. I enjoyed working w/WF as well.

I wouldn''t stop staring at them either. Enjoy
36.gif

wow, that is a fantastic ring!!!

sluke... your finance or your fiance? lol
Date: 12/26/2004 3:38:22 AM
Author: sluke
My finance purchased my ring from WHiteflash one year ago (right after XMAS). After we received the ring, I brought it to an independent appraiser locally and had it checked out. My finance was a bit wary making such a big purchase sight unseen, but there was nothing to worry about. The diamond we purchase with Lesley''s help is gorgeous. Our locally chosen appraiser said ''they don''t get better then this''! Another reason for the independent appraisal was due to my insurance request for additional details.

Congratulations on your engagement!

SLH

Shiny_Rock
I could have sworn that I had replied to this thread. I keep coming back to admire your ring, it is extremely beautiful. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results