shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash preview (amphora Princess halo)

l2tothel

Rough_Rock
WOW! Just saw this and now I am thinking I need to start looking at halo rings!!! I LOVE IT!

chief44444

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous. I think I might copy your style (but with a cushion cut 1.5) for my proposal!!! I am trying to put everything together, would you mind telling me how much more the setting cost to have made for your cut?

Thanks!!!

lbbaber|1300841378|2877769 said:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! This ring fit you like a queen! Congratulations! :appl:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
chief44444|1304652813|2913656 said:
This is gorgeous. I think I might copy your style (but with a cushion cut 1.5) for my proposal!!! I am trying to put everything together, would you mind telling me how much more the setting cost to have made for your cut?

Thanks!!!

lbbaber|1300841378|2877769 said:

No problem, I just looked at the paper work so I would have exact numbers....

Mine was made with 18k White Gold---its a very thin ring and if I had it in Platinum it would have been "out of round" by now. All of my platinum rings go out of round for some reason. I have been wearing this NON-STOP since I got it and it looks EXACTLY like the day I got it :)

I also had them switch out the melee to their ACA melee.....even though its little baby stones-they sparkle like crazy!!

The original price quote for the setting was around 1850 and then after they changed the melee it was 2075. That's not counting a discount for wiring the money. The same setting at a B&M (with lesser quality melee) was closer to 4000--Crazy right??

If you do decide to use this, I would ask for Tracy. She is the sales associate that helped me and she was wonderful. My ring was made recently so she will remember. Tell her you found it on Pricescope...(I got a great deal on my diamond too).

This setting isnt as ornate as some, but that is what I love about it. When I wear it, it looks like my main diamond is being supported by other smaller diamonds. There is no metal showing. I have gotten so many complements. The pictures do not do it justice.

Good Luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results