shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash pictures arrived - Harmony engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BB2

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Just thought I would share the pictures that Whiteflash sent me of my completed Harmony engagement ring. I think they do an excellent job with these photos - a nice bonus for those that purchase with Whiteflash.

The diamond is an AGS 2.11 I SI1. I'll post some of my own pics once I take some, too.

Thanks to everyone that helped with my decision!

BrianBorawski_062909c.jpg

BB2

Rough_Rock
One more

BrianBorawski_062909b.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that is a GORGEOUS STONE and setting!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see handshots

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Ring! Congrats on finding such a beautiful diamond!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yum!!! Can''t wait to see more!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yowza!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunning ring! I can imagine how excited you are.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is simply stunning!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BB2,
Congradulation!!! Ouch! Ouch!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

When you receive your ring, would you post a modelling picture? Please mention your ring size, so I can have an idea about the size of the center stone and that of the melees on your Harmony band. Please also comment on how sparkling these diamonds are, specifically the center stone and the melees. Is your center stone Expert Collection or ACA?

I was debating between the Harmony and another setting. Loved the intense sparkling of the ACA melees, but was concerned about the size of the 2-pt melees being too tiny for me. Opted for another setting, but missed the sparkling ACA melees. Thus, I am considering getting a 5-stone, 7-stone, or 11-stone matching band that employs ACA melees. Other than the number of melees, I am undecided about their size - 10-pt, 15-pt, 20-pt, or larger? I want lots of sparkles, but do not want the size of the melees to eclipse the center stone, making it appear smaller. Understand my dilemma? Hope your photo will help me decide. Thanks. Are you getting a matching band as well? If so, please describe, if you do not mind.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The ''solitaire'' on a diamond band has become a PS classic, and yours is a gorgeous example of why it is becoming iconic!

I''m looking forward to the hand shots!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. I love the design of it. WF did an outstanding job.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that centre diamond is going to look huge! Can I just ask.. are they aca melee on the shank?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!! Amazingly lovely!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!
I look forward to your handshots!

BB2

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all of the praise. I am very pleased with how things turned out, and I am very excited to present the ring to my girlfriend.

I can''t say enough about the people on this board. Without their help, I wouldn''t have even known where to start.

I''ll try to catch up with a couple of your questions now . . .

BB2

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 1:23:21 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

When you receive your ring, would you post a modelling picture? Please mention your ring size, so I can have an idea about the size of the center stone and that of the melees on your Harmony band. Please also comment on how sparkling these diamonds are, specifically the center stone and the melees. Is your center stone Expert Collection or ACA?

I was debating between the Harmony and another setting. Loved the intense sparkling of the ACA melees, but was concerned about the size of the 2-pt melees being too tiny for me. Opted for another setting, but missed the sparkling ACA melees. Thus, I am considering getting a 5-stone, 7-stone, or 11-stone matching band that employs ACA melees. Other than the number of melees, I am undecided about their size - 10-pt, 15-pt, 20-pt, or larger? I want lots of sparkles, but do not want the size of the melees to eclipse the center stone, making it appear smaller. Understand my dilemma? Hope your photo will help me decide. Thanks. Are you getting a matching band as well? If so, please describe, if you do not mind.

Hi FancyDiamond,

Thanks! I will be sure to post some hand shots after I propose. She is a size seven.

The diamonds in the ring are Whiteflash ACAs. I wanted to get a ring with high quality pave stones, because some of the pave rings I have seen have been dull and lifeless. I understand your concern about the 2-pt diamonds being a bit small, but this was the look I wanted. I was going for a delicate, antique-ish appearance. I think the thin ring accents the center stone beautifully and really makes it stand out.

The center stone is actually not from Whiteflash - it is from James Allen. It is not a branded or "H&A" diamond, but it has an ideal cut. I ordered the diamond from James Allen and sent it to Whiteflash to be set.

I will be getting the matching Harmony wedding band from Whiteflash, as well. It appears the same as the engagement ring, but without the center stone.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
Really beautiful!!!

BB2

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 2:00:32 PM
Author: Maisie
Wow that centre diamond is going to look huge! Can I just ask.. are they aca melee on the shank?
Yes, the diamonds on the shank are ACA.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
31.gif
23.gif
28.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stone and setting! She is going to be absolutely thrilled! Great job, and best of luck with the proposal!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2009 3:20:32 PM
Author: BB2

Date: 7/2/2009 1:23:21 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

Hi FancyDiamond,

Thanks! I will be sure to post some hand shots after I propose. She is a size seven.

The diamonds in the ring are Whiteflash ACAs. I wanted to get a ring with high quality pave stones, because some of the pave rings I have seen have been dull and lifeless. I understand your concern about the 2-pt diamonds being a bit small, but this was the look I wanted. I was going for a delicate, antique-ish appearance. I think the thin ring accents the center stone beautifully and really makes it stand out.

The center stone is actually not from Whiteflash - it is from James Allen. It is not a branded or ''H&A'' diamond, but it has an ideal cut. I ordered the diamond from James Allen and sent it to Whiteflash to be set.

I will be getting the matching Harmony wedding band from Whiteflash, as well. It appears the same as the engagement ring, but without the center stone.
Thanks, BB2.
I did not realize you were a guy! Silly me.
20.gif

Anyway, you are a sweet BF/fiancee whom a girl dreams to have. Your finacee is one lucky girl, getting a 2 plus carat diamond engagement stone!
Don''t forget to get a finger shot with the matching band as well.
It was a tough decision for me to give up the Harmony, for it is an elegant design. I especially like the flow of the legato look (cup holding the center stone). Just want slightly bigger melees. Of course, you don''t want to change a thing on the Harmony, because the change may destroy the look.
I am sure your finance will have years and years of showing off her ring every minute of the day, intended and unintended. She''ll love you dearly for the attention and praise. Smart choice!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It`s just beautiful!!!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it! You did a great job!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Bootiful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Looking forward to handshots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results