shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash buying experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
I took the four hour trip to Whiteflash yesterday from Dallas to look at 4 diamonds and the setting my girlfriends best friend picked out.

I cannot say enough great things about the Whiteflash staff and Brian. Brian made me feel super comfortable. He did not push me, or throw any sales pitches at me. Brian was very honest from the start. He layed out what Whiteflash tries to accomplish with diamonds (how they want to only stock the best cut diamonds and also make the customer feel at ease).

I originally had 4 diamonds in mind. Little did I know one was already sold! So I looked at 3. I also took a look at 4 princess cut diamonds and 3 X-factor diamonds. All of which were beautiful but not in my taste for a e-eing.

Brian had me look at the diamond under 10k fluorescent lighting, led lighting (with a led flash light with the overhead lights on and off) and lighting coming from the window which was cloudy weather viewing :) He also wanted me to take a look at the diamonds in the different lighting conditions at different angles so I could see how it would look at multiple angles.

I am very happy I went with Whiteflash and Brian.

If anyone has any questions about my visit ask away. If your out of state and wanting to make a purchase of $4000+ I highly recommend flying down to see Brian in person.

I have attached a couple pictures of the setting with diamond (its not set yet, just laying in the setting)

And specs of the diamond:
. Report: AGS
. Shape: Round Ideal Cut
. Carat: 1.004
. Depth %: 60.8
. Table %: 56.4
. Crown Angle: 34.7
. Crown %: 15.2
. Star : 52
. Pavilion Angle: 40.7
. Pavilion %: 42.8
. Lower Girdle %: 74
. Girdle: Thin Faceted
. Measurements: 6.46-6.50X3.94
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

shanering1.jpg

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
Pic 2. Sorry this is a crappy camera, but it gives you a idea of what I am getting

shanering2.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful! Did you get the setting from WF as well?

RZ

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That was worth the trip! You have one stunning diamond there and the setting is just lovely!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congratulations on your purchase!!!

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful ring and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 6:35:36 PM
Author: rockzilla
Looks beautiful! Did you get the setting from WF as well?

Yes, the setting is also from whiteflash. See it here: http://whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Flush-Fit--Diamond-Ring_1063.htm

RZ

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results