shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash ACA Earrings

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Introducing my new ACA studs! 1.03 each, G, SI1, set in platinum four prong basket settings. These stones are very eye clean and sparkly! Shout out to Becca for her unwavering assistance and the rest of the terrific gang at WF for all they do. 1FB3CB83-27D4-459F-8C98-1F259EE6CC2C.jpeg C718E29B-64E7-466D-ACE5-7A6199BB2783.jpeg AF7F17D1-DD0E-474A-910C-3E0B40E1F91B.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!! I didn't know about this! These are beautiful and G, too! :kiss2: So happy for you!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!! I didn't know about this! These are beautiful and G, too! :kiss2: So happy for you!!!

Thanks DS! I had been considering these for awhile in all sorts of size/color/clarity combos. Finally decided that I really wanted to target the one carat each size in G color. Fortunately for me, the prices dropped a bit more and the SI1’s are so eye clean. I am loving these earrings!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:oWoW, Well done MGR!. Love the G SI1 combo :appl: beautiful pair! :love:. Congrats!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR!!! So excited for you! White and big! Earshots please!!!

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I said the only thing missing with this purchase was an in person visit to WF! I Will try to get hubby to take a picture. Earrings are a squirrelly thing to photograph on your own ears!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:oWoW, Well done MGR!. Love the G SI1 combo :appl: beautiful pair! :love:. Congrats!

Thanks DF! I have had them for a week now and am loving them! Had it been a week later after the world fell apart I might have reconsidered - guess I am glad the timing worked out the way it did.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And as they say in the classics....

That don't suck!

Gorgeous, MGR! :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And as they say in the classics....

That don't suck!

Gorgeous, MGR! :kiss2:

Thanks mrs-b! Classics never go out of style do they? Diamond studs dress up or down so seamlessly.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
These are dreamy! Gorgeous pic with your 3 stone!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow these are earring goals! Looking forward to any ear shots, congrats on the beautiful pair of earrings!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @MissGotRocks look at you! All ACA’d up! Yummy! I love the stunning pieces you have. A beautifully classic suite of fine jewels! Enjoy!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @MissGotRocks look at you! All ACA’d up! Yummy! I love the stunning pieces you have. A beautifully classic suite of fine jewels! Enjoy!!

Oh thank you for your sweet words! I do indeed feel very fortunate to have these ACA diamonds and I enjoy them immensely.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @MissGotRocks! What a beautiful pair of studs! They look blindingly white, sparkly and just gorgeous. Enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @MissGotRocks! What a beautiful pair of studs! They look blindingly white, sparkly and just gorgeous. Enjoy!

Thanks Simone! The pictures looked so much better on my phone - too bad that they transfer over looking so fuzzy!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Simone! The pictures looked so much better on my phone - too bad that they transfer over looking so fuzzy!

They still look lovely! Hope that you are enjoying them and doing well overall during this tumultuous time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Effortless glamour. Enjoy in good health @MissGotRocks :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on those gorgeous ACA earrings from WF! Beautiful as always :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on those gorgeous ACA earrings from WF! Beautiful as always :love:

Thanks bright ice! Hope you are enjoying your new bauble as well!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous!!! Congrats! :kiss2:

Q

Queenie60

Classic and beautiful! Enjoy

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!! Great size on the ears too!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I really appreciate each of you taking the time to look and share my excitement!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
They are stunning! I love the size and color! Just beautiful and I wish you much joy while wearing :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results