shape
carat
color
clarity

my white flash experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

telltale

Rough_Rock
First of all let me say I purchased my E-ring awhile ago and the stone is absolutely amazing it was an in house stone from whiteflash that actually blew my expectations away.

However my overall experience was really somewhat mixed, and here is why. When I first chose my stone from WF it was between 2 that were on site I had done my homework through this site and new what I wanted, I spoke with a sales rep and chose one of the two given assuming the rep could confirm it was eyeclean.

The rep confirmed the next day that it was eyeclean according to WF standards and had a little more info about the inclusions.

Because this is a purchase over the internet I wanted all the info pssible before making a decision, so I wanted to know everything about the inclusions I.E. where were they, what did the look like, what color were they so on and so on. The sales rep gave me all the info they had, when I asked if they had actually seen the diamond them selves they replied no, that it was viewed by someone else and they were reading the report, I asked if I could please speak to the person who actually viewed the diamond and was told they were not in. I tried twice more to reach a person that had actually viewed the diamond and never did reach them.

Although I was assured that the diamond was beautiful I was a little worrysome because I wanted to speak to someone who actually saw the inclusions, I then searched out an additional couple diamonds all of which were in house and more expensive than the first one I chose, I asked the sales rep for more info on these, and I asked a customer service rep a couple of days later as i never received the info on the other stones from the slaes rep.

Eventually I did purchase the first stone, however I never did get to speak to someone who saw the inclusions, nor did I get the info on the other stones.

I must say that when I spoke with the people at WF they were always friendly and honest, however they did not follow through on everything.

In the end the stone is amazing and beautiful and I could not have asked for something better.

I would only suggest to future customers that they really stick to there guns and get all of the information that they want.

I think I would use them again for future purchases as the price was great and the stome amazing, I would be a little more demanding though when it came to getting all the info I want before making such an important purchase.

Again this was only my experience and they were friendly and sent me a georgeous stone so all in all it worked out

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad it worked out well for you in the end. Congratulations
1.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock

Hi Telltale (welcome to PS!). Congratulations and thank you for the mention.We limit the number people doing gemological descriptions to those with trained eyes in order to maintain consistency, but it’s usually possible to speak with a gemologist.I’m sorry you weren’t put through to someone with the diamond in-hand.We’re glad everything worked out and appreciate you sharing the experience.

1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad everything worked out despite not getting to speak to someone who saw the stone. Do you have any pictures of the ring, we''d love to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results