shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lost1700

Rough_Rock
I hope I did the picture right, but anyhow, here is the ring I got for my gf. I gotta give thanks to all who post on here and for whiteflash for all their help.

.54 carat
G color
SI1, eye clean
ACA, hearts and arrows

18k white gold Legato Sleek Line

I originally had purchased a .574ct., I color stone that was chipped during the setting process. Whiteflash handled the situation with customer service in mind, the notified me right away and recommended my current stone. The new stone was a bit smaller carat wise but similar in dimensions, 2 grades better in color, and few hundred dollars more, so I am not complaining.

Ring should be shipping hopefully tomorrow, will get more pics when it arrives.

lost1700ring.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh it''s so sleek and classic and BEAUTIFUL!! Fantastic job! Did she have any input or did you do all the good work yourself?

lost1700

Rough_Rock
It''s going to be a complete surprise, she knows nothing. She isn''t picky at all so she would have been excited with something from the mall jewelry store, but luckily I found this website and got the information to make a much better purchase.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 8:46:11 AM
Author: lost1700
It''s going to be a complete surprise, she knows nothing. She isn''t picky at all so she would have been excited with something from the mall jewelry store, but luckily I found this website and got the information to make a much better purchase.
36.gif

Simply
gorgeous, she''ll love it!

And good luck!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring...and I think the change to G color was a great choice!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful choice, Lost1700! She will surely love it. We must se some hand shots after you''ve given it to her.

lost1700

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 10:07:29 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Beautiful ring...and I think the change to G color was a great choice!
Thanks, I forgot to mention that WF covered the difference in cost.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I have the same setting and love it. And the G will be beautiful--that''s what I have as well. Great choice!! WF is the best.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I have always liked that setting from WF, the head is so pretty.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Great job!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous stone and nice setting!!!

Oh, it''s just beautiful!! Congrats!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Wow--so diamonds really Can get chipped in setting! I thought that was something people got a little too hyper over cos I never read of it happening. What a good thing you got it done at WF and they took care of it.

Now--back to the ring: ITS GORGEOUS!!!! You picked a beautiful ring! Congratulations on the engagement.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful, and i love that it''s going to be a complete surprise! best wishes!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic choice! Congrats!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! And I love just thinking that somewhere out there is a lucky girl who is going to get a beautiful ring! And so many proposals these days aren''t complete surprises, so I am swooning at the thought of how romantic it will be!

What a shame that your original stone was damaged, but I am happy for you that it all worked out well and that White Flash turned it into nothing more than a slight delay for you.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh I have that setting!! Its gorgeous!!! Great choice!!
9.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! She will adore it, congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum! Love the Legato setting, and you did a great job choosing the stone! She''s going to love it!
36.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! She''s going to absolutely LOVE IT!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic! I love the slim setting, it really makes the diamond POP!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Be sure to post hand shots.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
you did a fantastic job!! congrats
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the stone in that setting. Glad that it all worked out. You''ll have to take the stone for a spin around the mall sometime. I''m sure you''ll see a big difference in what''s out there and what you have.

Good job!

lost1700

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the great words! The ring ships today and I will pick up tomorrow. My gf and I will have been together for four years on Aug. 16, so I am thinking about asking her then. I will def. post some hand shots once she has it, but I might need some tips on how you all take such crystal clear photos up close.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I take about 4,000 photos and get 2 or 3 really good ones.

If you have macro mode (the flower icon) on your camera use that. Then turn off the flash and keep your hands really steady.

Each camera is different. My auto focus doesn''t work if I turn off the flash, hopefully your''s will! Since the diamond just shoots the light from the flash back at the camera and keeps you from getting a good look at the stone itself.

HTH

lost1700

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 10:30:28 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
Personally I take about 4,000 photos and get 2 or 3 really good ones.

If you have macro mode (the flower icon) on your camera use that. Then turn off the flash and keep your hands really steady.

Each camera is different. My auto focus doesn''t work if I turn off the flash, hopefully your''s will! Since the diamond just shoots the light from the flash back at the camera and keeps you from getting a good look at the stone itself.

HTH
Just looked at my camera, and found moacro mode and my camera does autofocus with the flash off. So I will get some good pictures in a couple of days.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to hear the everything worked out with the stone. The ring is just beautiful! Good luck
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results