shape
carat
color
clarity

MY WF 2ct huggies are here!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Got them midweek and they are even more gorgeous in person. The only problem I have had is getting the posts through my ear holes. But I have been wearing thin wire huggies for almost 2 years and have even been having problems getting my studs in. So I am hoping in a couple of weeks of just wearing my studs, I won't have any problems putting them in.

On my ear. You can see my lobe is a little red where I kinda forced it through (It was not hard getting it through the front, but it did not want to exit through the back)

HI:

Gorgeous! Sorry for the tender ear...

cheers--Sharon

Gorgeous and super blingy!!! I hope you can get the fit sorted okay :sun:

Wow, those are gorgeous!!

Oh those are very lovely! Your poor ears will be OK, the holes will stretch to accommodate the new earring size.
Could you please take a shot from further away? You don't have to show your face of course, but I would love a real life perspective.

Oh, just gorgeous!!!! :love: I actually scratched the inside of one of my holes with one of the posts when I first got mine. Once it healed, I never had another problem.

Beautiful - be sure and use some rubbing alcohol on those ears! They are super blingy and beautiful!

Very Pretty - more pictures please!!!

They really are beautiful on your ears!! I hope that they can become comfortable for you, realllllly soon!

I love the size of the stones - they just seem to make such a perfect visual impact - great job!!!

These 2ct huggies are on my wish list! Love them! More pics please from a distance!

those huggies are so yummy looking! hope your ear gets used to them soon :)

Thanks everyone. I will post some more pics in a week or so. I am now wearing my diamond studs to help open my ear holes just a bit more. Then I'll make sure DH takes some pics at a distance.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... I thought I never wanted anything but my studs but those are killer!! I love them! Congrats!

They look terrific! I really hope your ears adjust quickly!

They look gorgeous!!! I would love to see more pictures from a little bit of a distance. Love love love.

luv2sparkle|1348407644|3273155 said:
They look gorgeous!!! I would love to see more pictures from a little bit of a distance. Love love love.

:love: what she said. everything she said. another picture, too, please!

Beautiful and blingy!! :love: Hope they feel more comfie very soon!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP