shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding TTD Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...my dress washing up on the shore...DH literally picked it up after this and deposited it in the closest trashcan!

TTD08150918.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, MrsH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I got chills looking at them!!! The hair flip pic,
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING!

WOW!

You make a gorgeous couple!!!!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Holy W
30.gif
W! Words cannot describe these pictures! The hair flipping one is just incredible! These pictures capture the true beauty of you and your hubs on that gorgeous landscape! Just jaw dropping amazing!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
mrs. h, i love, love, love these! thanks for sharing them w/us! now i want to trash my dress!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great photos. I like the hair toss one a lot. You make such a cute couple (you look really happy too).

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Wow wow wow MrsH!!!!
30.gif

Totally loving your TTD photos!! They are incredible and you guys looks so happy!!
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
YAH, these are beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
I'm so happy you decided to share these, wannaBMrsH! You look radiant and sexy, and the scenery is perfect! Seriously, I have so many favourites
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re stunning! The professional ones are great as are the ones your sister took-she has a great career ahead of her if she goes into photography!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
YOUR TTD IS TDF! haha. Seriously- I love them all. It''s so nice that after you had such a stressful time with all of the "pre wedding and wedding" junk that you were able to just relax and have a great time showing your sexy self! I love that you are the STAR of that show. DH looks like just a wonderful accessory who is just so in love with you!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Your TTD pics turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! I LOVE the hair toss picture. And the one where you''re on top of your hubby
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing, and I echo everyone who said that the hair toss picture is especially gorgeous! Also for 15 I''m really impressed with your sister''s photography skills, she certainly blows me away.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! i looovvee your photos. you guys just look happy!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic photos!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow...those are stunning!

I especially love the hair toss one. It''s awesome! I love the height difference between you. Reminds me of my mum and dad (they''re not married anymore) she is 4"10'' and he is 6"1''.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Stunning photos! You look so happy!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I love your TTD shoot!!! Your pictures are amazing and you two looked soo carefree and in love!! I can't wait for my TTD when the time comes! So your DH really threw your dress into the nearest trashcan?! Was it really destroyed or did you just not want to get it cleaned afterwards? I plan to do the beach thing too but wanted to see if I could keep the dress to donate after the dry cleaning. Do you think I'd be able to donate the gown afterwards?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics!!!!!

BUT WAIT! Did you seriously throw your dress away?!?!
23.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
These are the most amazing photos.....I''ve literally got chills.....you two are SO in love and it shows.....the photos are so natural and beautiful....congratulations!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! WOW! WOW! You make me want to do a TTD session!! GREAT PICS!!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone!

Date: 9/5/2009 9:37:31 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I love your TTD shoot!!! Your pictures are amazing and you two looked soo carefree and in love!! I can''t wait for my TTD when the time comes! So your DH really threw your dress into the nearest trashcan?! Was it really destroyed or did you just not want to get it cleaned afterwards? I plan to do the beach thing too but wanted to see if I could keep the dress to donate after the dry cleaning. Do you think I''d be able to donate the gown afterwards?
He really DID throw my dress away! I actually think it would have cleaned up very well and it would have been in great condition to be resold or donated, but we had to take sooooo much stuff with us (decorations, gift bags and all the goodies, items we used during the ceremony that we wanted to bring back-lazo, coins, bible and rosary, etc...) that we didn''t want to drag the dress back with us, too!

I definitely think you can donate it afterwards, I probably would have or at least tried to get some money back...but at the end of the day, I have gorgeous pictures of the dress and it was much easier to travel without it on the way back!

Congrats on your wedding!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your pictures are absolutely amazing!!

And you two make the cutest couple
5.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
THE.HAIR.FLIP!!!
23.gif

AMAZING!!!

Beautiful photos, you have some great shots for an album! How did hubby like the boudoir shots?
31.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are phenomenal. I can''t even figure out a favorite to comment on specifically - the lines and colours in so many of them are just gorgeous.

Congratulations!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again, I haven''t been able to resize the rest of the photos because I literally can''t stop crying when I am trying to filter through them. My DH and I finally sat down and had a really long talk about it last night and we decided that we are not going to even try until there has been much more time for all the disappointment to dissipate.

We are showing our TTD photos as our wedding photos and going with that lovey, happy feeling of the day after instead of the tense, and teary feelings of the day of.

Date: 9/8/2009 4:14:06 PM
Author: trillionaire

Beautiful photos, you have some great shots for an album! How did hubby like the boudoir shots?
31.gif
Thanks, Trillionaire! I think I AM going to do an album of the TTD shots only for now (to give our parents something to see!).

He DID love the boudoir photos! He didn''t even realize it was me until the third or fourth picture and then he got this really cheesy grin on his face! I didn''t do an album for him because we have kids in the house and I didn''t want them to one day find it and look through it (how embarrassing!) so what my photographer did was create a presentation box and we placed about 30 photos inside. He can''t believe I did that. It was awesome!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeautiful pics!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to have read that your DW was anything less than perfect, especially since you put so much work into it and had such amazing DIY projects.

But, at least your TTD session produced some amazingly beautiful photos. I mean these are flat awesome and you and your husband look so HAWT! I hope that you have forgotten all the heartache your family caused you at the wedding and have fully transitioned into the wonderful life you have with your husband.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 4:14:06 PM
Author: trillionaire
THE.HAIR.FLIP!!!
23.gif

AMAZING!!!

31.gif
DITTO!! amazing pictures!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 5:59:32 PM
Author: wannaBMrsH
Thanks, Cocolaw! I think that is why I am so happy with the TTD...I wasn''t planning on wearing any of that stuff for the TTD (jewelry or tiara) and since no one was around...I was much happier...you are so sweet!

Gwen! You are an angel! Thank you!

This is when my photographer was getting creative and I love, LOVE this photo! I can''t even believe it''s me!
Eeeeeek! This picture is just amazing!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results