shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding South Sea Necklace & Earring Set

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Hey PSers!!! I've had these for awhile and want to share it with my follow PSers!! :cheeky:

The necklace is round creamy white South Sea at 8-12mm, 16" long. The earring drops are about 11mm. Can't remember the grade, but as far as I can tell, the set has very good luster...soft and luxurious, few blemishes with a silver pink tone to it. :love: :love: :love:

I'm pairing my pearl drops with my BGD stud, which is 0.6ct on each side. :bigsmile:
I tried to take photos with different lighting/background...hopefully it meets PS standard, lol.

iheartbora_pearl01.JPG

iheartbora_pearl02.JPG

iheartbora_pearl03.JPG

iheartbora_pearl04.JPG

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
More pictures! :bigsmile:

iheartbora_pearl05.JPG

iheartbora_pearl06.JPG

iheartbora_pearl07.JPG

iheartbora_pearl08.JPG

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
where did you get those drops? i've been looking for a pair of drops for my pearl studs. they're so lovely! and make a great set! x

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look lovely on you!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
chel180|1318365152|3037971 said:
where did you get those drops? i've been looking for a pair of drops for my pearl studs. they're so lovely! and make a great set! x

I picked out the pearls and got it custom made based on my earlobe measurements. I'm sure you can do the same with a lot of the other pearl vendors or any jewelery vendors like BGD, IDJ, etc if you supply your dream pearls!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
movie zombie|1318369525|3038023 said:
they look lovely on you!

Thanks sweetie!!! I haven't had the chance to wear it with my wedding dress, so hopefully it goes well together :bigsmile:

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous set!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Those are stunning and you are very lucky girl!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Those drops give me an idea about what to do with 2 pearls that I have. They will not be as beautiful as yours, but thank you for the idea!

STUNNING and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :wavey:

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
iLander|1318532841|3039531 said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Those are stunning and you are very lucky girl!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Those drops give me an idea about what to do with 2 pearls that I have. They will not be as beautiful as yours, but thank you for the idea!

STUNNING and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :wavey:

Thank you erinl & iLander! ::)

I do feel so spoiled when I see this lovely pearl set.... a wedding gift from my wonderful sister and brother-in-law. The BGD studs plus a few other things are gifts from my amazing mother. 8)

I debated between pearl studs and pearl drops for quite a long time. After trying both I decided on the drops because I like how it dangles (adds movement which attracts attention), it looks very elegant, and with the diamond studs it really adds a lot of BLING :love:

Hehehe... I actually have a pair of diamond stud jackets coming. I think the earrings will look even better with the jackets!!! Will post pictures for comparison when I have it on my hands...muahahaha! :naughty:

ETA: By the way, this was my first pearl purchase, and I was surprise at how big the price difference is between pearl necklace vs earrings. The price on earrings are so much higher given that it's TWO pearls vs a whole strand. I was told it is because they pick best quality pearls for earrings. If it wasn't for the $$$ earrings, I would of went with a bigger size!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That size looks just perfect.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic set! Makes me want to have one! Looks great on your graceful neck!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiul!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results