shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Shoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
modernsparkler, Deelight, Lanie, redfaerythinker - Thanks so much!!

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 5:42:35 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 3/22/2009 1:20:46 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You guys are making me regret my ''sensible-don''t care if they get ruined'' shoe choice!
39.gif
This is why I have two pairs of shoes! My sensible shoes are for after the wedding and my beautimous shoes are for the ceremony and pics...
That is a really good idea! I am a little concerned about how dirty they may get during pics (we are getting married near the beach, and it could get messy), but I think I am going to have them dyed after the wedding. I know that sounds crazy, but my sales rep told me that he knows a great place that does it all the time. It was the only way I could justify spending this much money on white satin shoes.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 8:46:06 PM
Author: Kellybell
Date: 3/22/2009 5:42:35 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 3/22/2009 1:20:46 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You guys are making me regret my ''sensible-don''t care if they get ruined'' shoe choice!
39.gif
This is why I have two pairs of shoes! My sensible shoes are for after the wedding and my beautimous shoes are for the ceremony and pics...
That is a really good idea! I am a little concerned about how dirty they may get during pics (we are getting married near the beach, and it could get messy), but I think I am going to have them dyed after the wedding. I know that sounds crazy, but my sales rep told me that he knows a great place that does it all the time. It was the only way I could justify spending this much money on white satin shoes.
Yeah. I will probably be walking all over Vegas, and between how dirty Vegas streets are, how tall my ceremony shoes are and the glued on crystals...it just spells a recipe for disaster.

So a second pair of shoes seemed perfect! And, of course, I''m Freke, and shoes are my thing.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
These shoes are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They remind me of the shoes Carrie registered for at the Manolo store when she got married to herself in Sex in the City! LOL. I used to live a block from the Manolo store. Very dangerous.

These are princess shoes. You have wonderful taste!!!!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
drool! I love the bling on the front!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results