shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you.
35.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How very cool and so lovely on your beautiful hand!

tigerhearted

Shiny_Rock
I love that flower band!! We were thiiiss close to going with something similar for me!

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Hi Love,
Different in a beautiful lovely way!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I absolutely LOVE your flower band. It''s so delicate!

Lovemyboys

Rough_Rock
Trade
Once again, thank you everyone for the compliments. I am very proud of my rings and just wanted to share them with all of you. I also wanted to share them to give other people ideas for something different for their wedding ring/rings.

Woobug, I fell in love with rose gold when I bought a rose gold watch a few years ago, it''s a big man style watch in rose gold and I just love it! Anyway, my DH and I were shopping for erings and I tried on lots of different settings (white gold and diamond) then the flower ring caught my eye and I fell in love! It took some convincing by my DH though. I was being a typical women and wasn''t able to make up my mind!
3.gif
So I decided to go completely opposite of what I thought I wanted and get the flower ring! The milgrain band is my wedding band and the eternity ring is for our first anniversary. I love mixing metals also. That is another reason I love my ering, that I can wear rose gold, white gold or silver jewelry and they all look good with my set! OK, I wrote a book but that is how I ended up choosing my set!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
I love your flower ring! Welcome!
35.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, cool set! I love how delicate and unique it is!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your rings look great! The flower ring is a different choice for ering - but I love it. The whole stack is very cool!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous! Love all of them!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous
36.gif
love the rose gold, and especially the flower ring
30.gif

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL. Love the rose gold, love the eternity band and love the flower ring. I could never pull that stack off, it would literally be over my knuckle! But I love it.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
how unique!! I love how the flower ring is so substantial and yet so delicate at the same time--the milgrain is just gorgeous! And that rose gold is just beautiful on you!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
a beautiful and dramatic set -- wish my fingers were long enough to pull of something like that!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. My favorite is you plain rose gold wedding band. It is so classic, yet with a twist of uniqueness, being that it is rose gold.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
VEry pretty set! Congrats!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty AND feminine!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results