shape
carat
color
clarity

my wedding set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marym

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''ve been messing around forever trying to resize my photos, and I think I finally figured it out. I am so excited to finally post pics on this forum, as I have been lurking for quite a while. Today was a cooler day for Arizona, so I decided to have some fun with the camera outside.

Without further ado-

RB 1.0 ct from Bluenile in platinum semi-bezel setting
F color, GIA triple EX

Wedding bands-
Whiteflash 3/4 eternity .80 ctw,
and 2.5mm platinum band from eweddingbands.com

I will post more pics if this one works out...

marym.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
here''s one with just the plain band

marym2.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Here it is with just the eternity band...

marym3.jpg

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Wow - that diamond is gorgeous!!! And I love the three bands stacked together! Classic and BEAUTIFUL!

marym

Shiny_Rock
All three together again-

thanks for looking!
19.gif

marym4.jpg

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Stunning!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
That''s gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
That''s a beautiful wedding set! It has great finger coverage too! What ring size do you have, if you don''t mind my asking
9.gif

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, LVFdoll! I was drooling over your ring last night. It is stunning!

Here''s another one on a tree out front-

marym5.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Luckyeshe- thanks for your sweet comments! Your ring is gorgeous too- I have been admiring it for months! My ring size is a 6 1/4, btw

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just adore the semi bezel setting! Nice stones, and all three rings look great on your hand. TFS!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!! love it!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The whole set is beautiful.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Stunning set! Lots of great combos.

Could we get a profile shot pretty please?

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all! I''m so tickled to see my rings on the forum. I was having a moment of insecurity after reading too much about steep deeps on Rocky Talky. My stone is a borderline steep deep (gasp!), but honestly it sparkles like the dickens and I love it. In fact, sometimes I can''t stop staring at it under the lights at work, where it looks like a little disco ball! Here''s one more, if you aren''t tired of looking yet.. :)

marym6.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I love the simplicity and elegance of bezels. If I ever upgrade, it will be to a beautiful bezel or semi bezel e-ring.

marym

Shiny_Rock
21.gif

marym7.jpg

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Simple, beautiful and elegant. Then you get all funky with stacking bands..... soooo much fun
36.gif

marym

Shiny_Rock
I do too. I searched high and low for a setting that resonated with me, and as soon as I saw the semi-bezel, I knew that was the one. Sometimes I do long to see the pavilion and wish maybe it was in a more open setting, but I do love the sleek classic look of the ring. Maybe I will re-set into a halo later on, but I''m going to keep this one for a while. I don''t think my FI would be too happy about a re-set at this juncture! Anyway, here''s a blurry arrow shot-
28.gif

marym10.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! I do love the simplicity of the solitaire on it''s own, but it is fun to change around the bands. The wedding is not until October, so I''m having trouble deciding which way I''m going to wear them all the time. I like them all together, but am also kind of fond of just the plain band with the soliataire, and then maybe wearing the eternity on my right hand. I am more of an understated person, so all of the bling together might be too much for me everyday. Decisions, decisions!
What do you guys think?

Oh, and here''s another pic- (sorry, I''m addicted to this now! :)

marym11.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 5:05:28 PM
Author: D&T
Beautiful!!!! love it!
I totally agree! Your diamond is so sparkly and blingy, and I love the semi-bezel setting! I love the three rings together....beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it with the eternity band, or all 3 stacked together!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely! and i like how you have different options!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Love the stacks!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so nice!! How fun that you can play around with the different bands.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore semi-bezels and yours is no exception! I love your set stacked, but with that plain band I literally gasped aloud. That''s a gorgeous fluid set!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love your whole set! Looks great all together. Your ering setting is gorgeous on you.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set! I think the 3 rings look beautiful all stacked together but you could also wear the plain band with the ering and the diamond eternity band on your right hand for a change of pace. Nice to have options.
1.gif

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 4:22:23 PM
Author:marym
Okay, I''ve been messing around forever trying to resize my photos, and I think I finally figured it out. I am so excited to finally post pics on this forum, as I have been lurking for quite a while. Today was a cooler day for Arizona, so I decided to have some fun with the camera outside.

Without further ado-

RB 1.0 ct from Bluenile in platinum semi-bezel setting
F color, GIA triple EX

Wedding bands-
Whiteflash 3/4 eternity .80 ctw,
and 2.5mm platinum band from eweddingbands.com

I will post more pics if this one works out...
May I ask your
17.gif
ring size???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding set you have. Love love the ering. I am so into a simple bezel setting, and the two bands go great with it. Fun to play around with. To switch on and off as you feel like. Enjoy and thanks for sharing your lovely set with us...
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results