shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Soooo pretty!!! It''s perfect!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hey SDL,

I second that your wedding set is BEAUTIFUL as it is! The simoplicity of the wedding band makes the three stone e-ring POP like crazy - yet elegant and sophisticated together!! Why not use your 12 diamonds into a RH band ring? It will be just as blingy and prob not that much more money in gold!

Hugs!!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 12:27:32 AM
Author: EBree

Date: 3/28/2007 11:32:11 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/28/2007 10:45:27 PM

Author: wolftress

SDL, can''t wait to see your band all blinged up! Did you scatter the diamonds around the band etoile-style? You''ll have to come back with handshots

In talking to DH tonight, he is very upset I''d consider ''altering'' my band. So.. apparently it will be staying un-blinged.. I was so excited to reset my diamonds into it (12 of them, about a carat tw.).. they came from a pair of earrings I''d bought with inheritance my Grandmother left me.. they just sit in my jewelry box and I really thought it wasn''t such a big deal. I was/am so sad..
7.gif
Well, I WOULD HAVE liked to show you a new looking band a week from today. But alas, now it won''t happen. Yes, they would have been the etoile style..
7.gif

That''s a total bummer, SDL! Perhaps if you explain that you don''t just want to alter your ring because you love the look, but because it''ll have meaning since they''re your grandmother''s stones, he''ll come around.

wolftress, I should have my etoile-esque band in this week! Hopefully Friday. I''ll take pictures ASAP, if you''re interested in seeing mine.
9.gif
SDL, your band is beautiful the way it is... and doesn''t steal any thunder from your ering. An etoile-style band would have looked pretty, but it might have taken some well-deserved attention away from your gorgeous trilogy ring. I like the other PS-ers idea for a RHR. Maybe you and DH can design it together as a team project
2.gif

Ebree, of course I''d love to see yours! We demand hand shots asap!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results