shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding dress is in my closet, after a short look around!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY S*IT, that is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen!! It looks gorgeous on you, you have such a fantastic figure! The trains makes a magnificent veil, wow, I LOVE!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I adore the see through banding at the neckline and the back V''s. Just lovely. I don''t think it looks peacocky wth the train either. But I love your veil idea. One thing though. That lace on the train is meant to FALL, it''s beaded and heavy. SO the weight of it might be a problem for your hair, depending on how you wear your hair and how you anchor it.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
oh wow. I really love your dress!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness. There are no words.

This dress is PERFECT for you! (okay... 6 words...)

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dress! And, a free veil?! Total score!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 4:12:30 PM
Author: kama_s
HOLY S*IT, that is one of the most beautiful dresses I''ve ever seen!! It looks gorgeous on you, you have such a fantastic figure! The trains makes a magnificent veil, wow, I LOVE!
I agree!!!

Wowzers!
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
princessplease I have a few specs for shoes, df is only about 1" (maybe 2 with his shoes on) taller and has requested I''m not taller than him. I''d like something with a bit of color, either a pale pink satin or I''ll match it to the wedding colors (which I don''t have yet)

cocolaw Thanks! The "lace" is actually basted aplique work. It is so well done though that it looks like it embroidery throughout.

Sparkalicious Thank you so much. I can''t tell you the relief I feel at having everyone say such nice things about the dress. Having bought it so quickly, everyone has done a great job at making me 100% committed to my dress.

doodle I appreciate you taking a stance on the train...I''m still undecided though leaning towards not using it. The dress itself does have a short, chapel length train, that mimics the grander one exactly, so I would still have that lovely scalloped edging with the lace.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
kama s hahaha! Thank you. I appreciate it. You ladies are awesome for my self esteem.

Gypsy I will definitely take that into consideration. The whole thing is amazing light weight though. Plus with it being a full oval, I think it might fall perfectly. It does seem like a lot around the face though, so maybe if I anchored it further back, (not up on my names of veils) it would work. I''m planning to wear my hair pulled up.

Thank you Jen_91909, PilsnPinkysMom, katamari
and Dannielle
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results