shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding band and e-ring combo! Custom made u prong setting with a "weight gain" bar

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
I went with a custom very low set u prong setting to make sure it would sit flush with my e-ring. After going back and forth with my jeweler we ended up with this design. It is so pretty!

I left a bit of metal on the bottom in case I gain weight in the future as we're trying to conceive!

I had a few jewelers wonder about the bar as at first glance it looks like a stone has fallen out I've never seen a band like this but like the idea of having the option to expand the size in the future.

IMG_1940.jpeg
IMG_1933.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg IMG_1900.jpeg
IMG_1934.jpeg

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I love your wedding band, but as soon as I saw your pictures, I had to go back and dig into the stats on your ering! Beautiful combo!

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding band, but as soon as I saw your pictures, I had to go back and dig into the stats on your ering! Beautiful combo!

Aw thank you molecule! Here's another glamor shot of her.

IMG_1896.jpeg

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous combo!! May I ask what size are the stones on your band?

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous combo!! May I ask what size are the stones on your band?

Thank you! I went around every local jeweler with my OWN CALIPERS and measured stones some jewelers were shocked and others were so impressed

The stones are 3.60mm! I have a size 4 finger. I was going for something sizable but still rather petite and was going for overall balance with the e-ring stone.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your set looks fabulous! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty combination! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results