shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Album- opinions needed....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2009 11:05:19 PM
Author: mia1181

Great, now go back and put those glasses on and tell what needs to be fixed!
9.gif

It was soooooo cold! I mean the coldest I have ever been. My nose was bright red within a minute of getting there and I was shivering uncontrollably! It was really hard to look happy and warm when I was miserable and freezing. The amazing thing was that it was so cold that day the ocean felt warm. We'd shoot a couple of pictures in the water and then the photographer would call us out to talk about what we were gonna try next, and we were like 'um, can we get back in the water,now?' DH and I shivered for HOURS afterwards, no joke, HOURS! We could have gotten hypothermia.... but it would have been worth it!
2.gif
It sounds like you did have a touch of hypothermia! I'M GLAD YOU SURVIVED TO POST YOUR WEDDING PICS!
36.gif

Your photo album can't help but be beautiful, by the way, since it stars such a lovely couple!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That book is so AMAZING! Man, I want one. But I don''t think mine would turn out that well.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic job! Your album is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results