shape
carat
color
clarity

My WB - unplated 18k Ni WG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is here!!

I got a 2mm comfort fit from e-weddingbands.com (for anyone who''s considering one, the comfort fit is just a few dollars more and it really does feel like butter sliding on!)

The colour.. well, it just looks "white" without any point of comparison, and basically "white" with. These pics are actually pretty representative of what I see IRL - the warm tint is incredibly faint, and it just makes the metal look white on the finger as opposed to so steely it''s bluish, if that makes sense. It looks so much better with my skin, and I''m loving it!

UR990990.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This pic is dead on as far as colour comparisons go - exactly what I see when I stand beside the window in the sunlight.

UR990991.jpg

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great, much "whiter" than I expected. When do you think your new 3-stone will be ready? I can''t wait to see it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a couple on the hand
1.gif

UR990992.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, my skin is scary in that last!

This is better:

ETA: the big green splotch is my shirt.

UR990993.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jill
1.gif
May 20th. I can''t wait!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely yssie!

Do you happen to know how thick the band is up and down? Is it the Domed Comfort-fit band? I''m considering getting a 2.5mm band from them (working with Jillian, and she''s great!), but I can''t decide between the domed and the flat band.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! It's the domed band, 2mm wide and 1.5mm thick (but I have the comfort fit, the regular may be a bit thinner)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!!! The unplated looks awesome with your skin tone!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 6:21:52 PM
Author: yssie
Thanks! It''s the domed band, 2mm wide and 1.5mm thick (but I have the comfort fit, the regular may be a bit thinner)
I have both the comfort fit and the regular of this style and the non-comfort fit is about 1.3mm and the comfort fit is about 1.6. There is a just noticable difference in thickness! I had them measured at one point, thats how I know.

But they will make it any thickness you like!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results