shape
carat
color
clarity

MY WAX IS FINISHED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I too have an asscher, they are still my fave cut! I love the setting, classic and yet different! Great choice

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
BeaudryBabe- I keep forgetting to answer you. Yes, our inspiration was the Daniel K "Regal" setting. The real Daniel K was way out of our price range, and it is also trademarked. In order to create something similar, we worked with Whiteflash to create a simpler, sleeker look by removing the scrolls of the "regal" and replacing the scrolls with a clean straight line. I actually like it much better.

Thanks again everyone for your sweet comments.
Goooooooo Asschers!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba-hubba! I love it! It''s going to be really beautiful...

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
It''s fantastic. Can''t wait for the real thing.

Midnight00

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I can feel your happiness over the computer! I love my ring (princess), but those Asscher cuts are truly stunning.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the setting you have come up with - the diamond looks awesome too.

The waiting is always the hard part - hope the time flies by for you!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful!!
How exciting for you!

jlabos

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous, cant wait to see the finished product. Great Asscher too!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great! Congratulations! PICS asap!
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be GORGEOUS!!! Can''t wait to see it! And I sincerely hope your BF doesn''t make you wait long!!!! That would be downright mean!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be stunning!!! I loooooooove asschers!!! I can''t wait to see hand pics...here''s hoping he doesn''t make you wait too long!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Jorman, your ring is going to be fabulous!!!
30.gif
36.gif
The setting looks awesome, it looks almost like it''ll be tension set. I hope you get it real soon. I''m looking forward to seeing more pictures!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I''m waaaaay late on this, but Jorman your future ring is going to be amazing!! Can''t wait for pics!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I never used to like the look of Aschers but the more I see the more I like, your ring is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS! I''m really excited and happy for you. I love the look of the wax and the finished product is going to be out of theis world
23.gif
. Whiteflash really are a talented bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results