shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera wedding bands sneak peek !

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I just received an email from Victor Canera with a sneak peek of our wedding bands. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing it. Mine is a 2.3mm platinum band with engraving, millegrain edges, and high polish sides. My fiance's band is a 6mm band with double millgrain.

My experience with Victor has been an absolute pleasure. My fiance and I found Victor to be extremely professional, curteous, and accommodating. We arrived extremely late for our meeting with him and never once were made to feel rushed during our appointment even though it lasted well beyond closing time. We appreciated Victor's honest and direct approach in explaining what would work best for our designs and would lead to the most aesthetically pleasing results. I can also add that my numerous questions and concerns were always answered promptly and with very detailed responses. And the best part is that Victor's turn around time is extremely fast. He was able to get our bands done in a little over two weeks !

Victor has given us not only beautiful pieces of jewelry symbolizing the love and commitment my fiance and I have for one another but also heirlooms to be treasured for years to come. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-eNIoWwOjw&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=470dHWuTKGw&NR=1&feature=endscreen

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great looking his and hers bands! Love them both!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Love the set!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mom2boys and minmin001! I cant wait to see the bands in person on tuesday ! We decided to get our initials and wedding date inscribed in the bands too. I cant believe I am getting married in exactly three months from tomorrow!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Fabulous rings! The engraving on yours is gorgeous, and your fiance's band is one of the nicest mens ring I've ever seen!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks junebug17. I cant take the credit for my fiance's design though. I was trying to convince him to get an engraved design to match my band. However my fiance really preferred a more clean and classic look. I think the millgrain gives his band that antique look that matches my wedding band so I guess sometimes compromise isnt so bad after all :) :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I like the milgrain detail on your fiance's ring - it is subtle enough yet makes the ring uniquely his!

Your's is a beauty! Do you have an ering photo you can post here as well? Then we can visualize the whole package :))

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
What perfectly Gorgeous Bands !!!
And congratulations on your upcoming wedding,
you must be sooo excited !!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! They are both very lovely.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful choices :appl:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE the engraved band. Great set! :appl:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ihy138,chel180, bright ice,ooo shiney, and Enerchi! This is my engagement ring. Its a 1 carat AVC with tapered channel set carre cut sidestones and a thin millgrain wall.

Attachments

• ring.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 2,302

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just love your wedding bands; both are gorgeous. That band is going to look yummy with your engagement ring. :love: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I was just admiring his engraving and milgrain work the other night. Your rings are beautiful and your ering is TDF! :love: Congrats, they are both lovely!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that E-RING !!!!!
I feel faint

*thud*

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AH!!! that is a GORGEOUS engagement ring!!! WOW! it will work perfectly with your wedding band - fantastic choices, Hospatogi!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Christina, SparklyOEC,ooo shiney, Enerchi ! I absolutely love my AVC, its such a little firecracker! I will def post some hand pics when I receive the bands next week :)

ccardill

Rough_Rock
Hospatogi|1335663587|3183254 said:
Thanks Christina, SparklyOEC,ooo shiney, Enerchi ! I absolutely love my AVC, its such a little firecracker! I will def post some hand pics when I receive the bands next week :)

Do you have pics of the new band with the engagement ring?

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I received my wedding band from Victor Canera last week and I love it! Here are some shots of it with my engagement ring!

242.JPG

241.JPG

244.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! They are PERFECT together!!! fantastic choices - congratulations!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is one of my absolute favorites! I was showing this thread to the girls at work today and we were all just drooling. The wedding band looks perfect with it! Fabulous set :love: :love: :love:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Enerchi!! Woofmama, That is a true honor especially with all the stunning pieces of jewelry shared here on PS. Just 76 days until I marry the love of my life and get to wear my wedding band ! :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another thread I am late to - they are beautiful Hospatogi! The engraving work is lovely, and the elaborate, diamond-less band complements your Ering perfectly!! I *knew* they'd be great together :bigsmile:

Your DH's ring is very handsome ::)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick question--I've been doing some research on eternity bands and was wondering how you liked the carre cut eternity band in real life? I'm looking at either a 3mm carre cut band or a more traditional shared prong 10pt RB eternity band. Do you like the milgraining also? I'm usually not a fan of milgraining but I love it on your engagement ring w/ the carre cuts! Thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this particular ring with cushions or omc. GORGEOUS :love: :cheeky:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed this - I think your set is VERY classy looking!! Bravo!! :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I LOVE it. They are perfect together!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Perfection! :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I love your wedding set! Just so beautiful! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results