shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera H& A Engagement Solit

jcflies

Rough_Rock
I am blessed with a fiancé who wanted me to pick out my own diamond and setting. He also provided a very reasonable budget. As I have always preferred the simple elegance of a round brilliant cut diamond, I began my quest. After doing extensive online research into Hearts and Arrows Diamonds, I was led to Victor Canera after seeing the Cut Precision of his diamonds. The fact that he was local to me made it perfect!
On his website, https://www.victorcanera.com/diamonds?shape=hearts-arrows-round, I found a 1.523 carat, H-color, VS-2 clarity, round, brilliant cut, hearts and arrows diamond. After seeing the 360 degree, 40x magnification video, as well as the ASET Scope, Hearts & Arrows Scope, and Ideal Scope images of this diamond, I fell seriously in love with it.
I made an appointment to look at it and ask questions. Victor was incredibly patient, tolerant, and informative. He also explained that diamonds are like fingerprints—no two are the same. He took the time to show me the AGS # on the girdle under a microscope!
He offered excellent guidance in terms of selecting the best customized platinum band for it.
This diamond is truly a thing of beauty. Its white sparkle is stunningly brilliant in low lighting and its fire is breathtaking when it’s dispersing light! I just can’t stop looking at it! I wish this cell phone photo could do it justice.
FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone! Stunning ring in it's perfect simplicity! Congratulations it looks lovely on your finger.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite....classic solitaire! Gorgeous stone and setting. Is it the Trueste?

And congratulations on your engagement!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone is gorgeous and I love your beautifully classic, timeless setting! When you have a chance, please post some profile views of your ring!! I truly love Victor and his artistry!! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A timeless classic, wear it in good health!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring! Congratulations on your engagement!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Gorgeous!!!! And really nice photos! But maybe we could see some more? :D

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and congrats on the engagement!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful - congrats! Would love to see more pictures!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and so classic!! :love::love:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so gorgeous!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and also on finding a thoroughly sensible fiancé! Your ring is fabulous. I would echo the requests for more handshots if you can.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful. Would love more handshots. Could you please indulge us?? And some at a distance? Congratulations. You can't go wrong way with Victor.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, that is just divine. Soooo gorgeous! Would you mind sharing your ring size and more photos & details of the setting (and profile)? Congratulations on your engagement :)

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, congratulations!!!

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Just BEAUTIFUL!! The sparkle looks like it's dancing even though it's a still photo. :appl::appl::appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!

P

PierreBear

Love the photos! Particularly the light play in the first one. Congratulations on your engagement and beautiful classic ring!

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and what a classic look. Love it

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic beauty!!! Stunning diamond and setting

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beautiful diamond! And as we all know, a beautiful diamond can sing all by itself in a classy solitaire setting :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowser, simple elegance!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really beautiful jcflies! You did your homework! What do you plan on pairing with it for a wedding band?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, that is a stunning diamond!! I'm in awe. Thanks for your beautiful photos, and thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your engagement and wear it in good health!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats elegant and beautiful!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful!

jcflies

Rough_Rock
Thank you, so very much, to everyone! I can't recommend Victor highly enough! I got my ring on June 1, 2017, and I STILL cannot stop alternately staring its beauty and wondering if I am dreaming....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results