color
clarity

My Victor Canera Emilya - 2.7 ct with band and custom spacer

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: My Victor Canera Emilya - 2.7 ct with band and custom sp

Gorgeous!!! I love the single cuts.

The VC photos are so perfect, the rings almost look computer generated. Victor is a master. (He made my ring too.)

Congrats!!!

Anne

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock

motownmama|1342534335|3235422 said:
REALLY pretty! :love: Does the spacer shift around at all, or does it hug the ER at all times - just curious.

Thanks! No, the spacer does not shift around at all, but hugs the ER at all times.

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock

Emeraldcutlover|1342559068|3235684 said:
That looks beautiful on your hand! I also love it with your bands :love: Can you give us the dimensions of your stone?

Thank you! The dimensions of my stone are 8.99 X 8.95 X 5.45 (I'm pretty sure - that is from memory!).

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you everyone for all of the compliments and kind words! I am really delighted with my new set. It was a hard decision to pursue a reset, but I'm really glad that I did. Victor's work is magic and my Emilya is everything that I was wishing for in a new setting.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to look and to comment - thanks again!!

Luxie

Shiny_Rock

Your new Halo setting is really beautiful! It really added a lot of finger coverage. :love:

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock

From one Emilya owner to another....perfection! I did mine without the donut, but your spacer is the perfect solution for yours!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very, very beautiful rings! His halos are really something else - enjoy!

jacy

Shiny_Rock

It's absolutely beautiful! I love how all three rings look together, too!

sushi

Shiny_Rock

Really perfect, and so so beautiful! Congratulations!

sushi xoxo

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

What a gorgeous stone! And the plain spacer band is perfect with the other rings. Well done!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fantastic job. Beautiful stone and I totally agree with the others about the spacer and the band. They look so good together and the simplicity of the spacer breaks up what would otherwise be a lot of melee while at the same time making the ER and the band pop. Well done!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

hey bem (ring twin) ! :)

love love love your ring :appl:

by any chance do you remember the width of your halo ? it looks a little more delicate and thinner than my original 2.32ct halo. would love to know !

bk4ver

Rough_Rock

I've been lurking on this forum for more then 2 yrs, and been drooling over Frankie and now your ring. I think I now have DSS. It's beautiful!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock

frankiextah|1349053469|3277122 said:

by any chance do you remember the width of your halo ? it looks a little more delicate and thinner than my original 2.32ct halo. would love to know !

Hi frankie! So great to have you chime in here, and thanks for your kind words! A big thanks as well to you for providing such detailed information and inspiration through the accounts of your experiences.

Victor said that he was keeping the proportions of all aspects of my ring the same as yours, so it shouldn't be any thinner. In fact, he wanted to make it a bit thicker for extra reinforcement, but I asked to keep the original proportions of your Emilya. The only difference is that I chose single cut melee for mine, but I doubt that would make any kind of difference on the perceived width of the halo.

stci

Ideal_Rock

This set is to die for! Congratulations! :love: :appl: :love:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

bem3231|1351552099|3295163 said:
frankiextah|1349053469|3277122 said:

Hi frankie! So great to have you chime in here, and thanks for your kind words! A big thanks as well to you for providing such detailed information and inspiration through the accounts of your experiences.

Victor said that he was keeping the proportions of all aspects of my ring the same as yours, so it shouldn't be any thinner. In fact, he wanted to make it a bit thicker for extra reinforcement, but I asked to keep the original proportions of your Emilya. The only difference is that I chose single cut melee for mine, but I doubt that would make any kind of difference on the perceived width of the halo.

thank you bem ! thank you for getting back :razz: so interesting to see that you have used the same measurements ! your stone is larger than my previous 2.32ct and perhaps therefore your setting appears to be more delicate ! :love:

crebuddy

Rough_Rock

Love the ring and the custom spacer is a great idea! Is it safe to use every day with the spacer?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty.

ShaniB

Rough_Rock

Beautiful set!
Do you happen to know the mm size of your space and the mm size of your donut?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results